Loving all your feedbacks guys. These past few days were amazing watching streamers enjoying the game. I got to watch @Stinkycheeseone890 and @ThePolaroid be the first ones to grind the last boss on stream. @YoYoYoDude1 and @Thenewgeezer were also the first ones to complete the game blind on hard mode, which is a huge achievement ! The last boss took them about 10 hours to beat and the whole game about 18 hours. Congrats to them ! I am quite satisfied with how game modes are matching every player skills to always offer them a challenge. Boss design in this game turned to be 99% skill based with a very few bad RNG cases. I can't wait to release the standalone version on the wiki to get more and more people to play the game with their friends.
Anyways, v1.2 is live
! A lot a minor issues have been fixed:
- Final boss nerfs on hard and medium.
- Hopefully less if not no more "Wainting for players" death screens on bosses.
- Delicious fruits have now a faint glow to see them better.
- Boss 3 will now proc this <50% buffed attacks randomly instead of selecting always the same one first.
- Disappearing candycane platforms now play a sound.
The update will be done in the background, so you will have to wait until it refreshes the page automatically.
Again, if the game is stable, the standalone executable will match this version. Hopefully stay tuned for the website official launch this week-end !
is online and the standalone version
is up as well ! This last release features a partial rework of what a lot of people considered a nightmare to fight: the worms boss.
- Flandre final attack nerf.
- Worms sheep phase reworked !
- Worms grenade phase nerf.
- Worms donkey phase buff in normal.
- Corrected a game breaking laser issue on the screen before the last one on stage 3.
- On the same screen, it was previously not possible to complete it on 1 player.
- Channel passwords are more secured.
A website has replaced the current URL of the game. From there you will be able to play the browser version or to download a windows/mac/linux executable !
Hopefully the standalone version is stable. But if you find any issue please message me so I can patch the game as soon as possible.https://futuroueb.free.fr/IWBTC/