Hello there !
First of all I would like to thank you guys for the great support you have shown to this game over the past weeks. Your feedbacks will be crutial to make the full game I hope a success. Development is progressing nicely. Here is what you can expect from the full release:
- 3 stages (1 last to go).
- 6 bosses (3 stage bosses and 3 secret bosses)
- Medium and Hard mode
- An alternate ending for players who have the faith to get all the secrets.
The full release will come as a standalone executable, so no more online game. Indeed, the purpose of the current website is to monitor the game in real time and patch it as soon as a bug is detected. However it showed that Chrome was a mandatory go to have the game run at full speed. That's why the standalone version will be prefered for the next release. The downside will be that your current progress will probably be lost. I will try my best to carry over your save if is necessary.
As I said many times, I encourage you to play this game on Co-op mode since it was designed to be played this way. I also suggest to try and get the secrets. Around 30% of the production time is put into this additionnal content, which is probably a bit too much ^^. Expect a huge secret at the end though. I had the whole alternate ending in mind since I started the project.
For the part your stuck into thebmxbandit11, I can confirm that this jump is doable, but I had not realized it was that much difficult, even if it is hard mode. I will surely nerf it tomorrow. Thanks for your report.
For Nickless, I don't know exactly why you are experiencing this issue but I can give you solutions that have worked for some people:
- Try to make your friend host the game if it is not working for you
- You must both use the same browser (Chrome is prefered)
- You need to make sure your network configuration does not block large port ranges (so peer-to-peer traffic can work)
- Your network configuration must not block WebRTC connections
- Turn on NAT in your router
I will surely stream the full game at least a week before it is released publicly, so stay tuned !