Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PiranhaTooth

Pages: 1 2 [3]
User-Made Creations / Re: 10... [Please Look]
« on: September 27, 2016, 02:04:42 PM »
I think funnily enough, as much as the community bashes medly games as a whole for being a sort of 'cop-out' genre, this is possibly the perfect time to make a finely constructed medly, especially since it has a purpose and all...

General Games / Re: My hill
« on: September 26, 2016, 12:46:11 AM »
I trade you the entirety of the Bee Movie script for dominance of the hill...

My hill...

Music / Movies / Books / TV / Re: Your favorite genre of music and song
« on: September 11, 2016, 03:38:41 AM »
I'm really into an artist called Johannes Bornlöf. He does epic-styled music that's sometimes mixed with a little d&b. If i could best describe his music in one way, I'd say 'Find My Destiny, Death, Phase 3'. I recommend checking him out sometime.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: August 15, 2016, 09:44:26 AM »
Hi new to this forum... Nice to have ya on board!

Programming Questions / Re: 2 Questions
« on: August 15, 2016, 01:18:04 AM »
Trying to get people to do it for you isn't going to help you improve at all... Also you shouldn't be so rude when people are voluntarily trying to help you fix a problem.

Game Design / Re: I Wanna Spook Jam Contest + Collab (8/14 - 9/30)
« on: August 14, 2016, 11:27:43 PM »
I'm seriously looking forward to see what people can do with this! Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun! :)

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Grind MMO
« on: August 10, 2016, 09:34:49 PM »
This seems like a really big project to do on your own. Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck! :cirPrise:

That's so cool! The hard work I'm sure you put into it was definitely worth the result!

Great idea for a thread! Why not, I'll give it a go! This is an area in my game that's taken after some type of snowy plains... I'm super excited to get this finished and I've been having so much fun making this game from scratch!

Here's a sneak peek!

Meet and Greet! / How did i even get here?
« on: May 12, 2016, 08:35:45 AM »
Please help me it's like 12:30 in the morning and i don't know how i ended up on this forum. Either way, hello. I'm PiranhaTooth, and i'm from New Zealand. I was always fascinated with hard platformer games, I don't know why, really. I played Commander Keen a lot as a kid, maybe that had something to do with it. I played I Wanna Be The Guy around like 2011 or something, forgot about it, and after like a whole year of just completely forgetting about fangames, I saw a Youtuber by the name of PsyStarcraft playing Boshy. Obviously I got intrigued by this very similar style of game, and gave it a try for myself. I remember bumping into twitch for the first time not long after that due to my curiosity of Boshy, and what do ya know, it landed me here, in the Wannabes community!

I have no idea what else to put here, but this emote looks adorable.  :atkHappy:

Pages: 1 2 [3]