Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Paragus

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Announcements / Re: The Wannabes Steam group & Racing
« on: October 19, 2013, 10:52:46 AM »
I like the idea of a having steam group even aside from coordinating races and stuff.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna H NEEDLE - this jump
« on: October 16, 2013, 09:48:51 AM »
Jump is not possible.   This is a classic example of why every person who makes and publishes a fangame should be forced to play through their own game one time to make sure it works, and ideally have one other person play through it who is not the maker.

Video Discussion / Re: Kamilia 2 speedrun in 1:24:15
« on: October 11, 2013, 12:22:56 PM »
Grats man, bring on the full runs!

Video Discussion / IWBT My Heart Goes On
« on: September 28, 2013, 01:32:12 PM »

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: 100 Floor Games
« on: September 25, 2013, 08:51:12 AM »
Got a couple new additions to this list from the last week or so...

I Wanna Climb the Shadow Tower
I Wanna Enjoy the Blow Festival

Both of these are on the easy side, shadow tower has a really silly quiz section and a boss at the end that could be hard without being able to understand the native language of the game maker.

Also I played the DEMO of "I wanna conquer the 100 Trials" that came out yesterday and while it only has 25 floors at the moment, they are a really good 25 floors.  Unlike a lot of the other 100 floor games, this one does not start out with 20 floors of cakewalk, it throws you right into the shit quickly.  Definitely one to watch.

Video Discussion / Ending Troll!
« on: September 21, 2013, 01:31:02 AM »

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Hero - Again 0.5.0.ver
« on: September 17, 2013, 12:58:52 AM »
Played your version 0.5 today.

The changes you made to the mouse cursor boss are great.   A lot less RNG on that fireball attack pretty much makes this boss perfect.

I'd still like to see you fix the floor killing you during the Ryu and Ken battles.  Annoying to die to floor spawn more than boss attacks.

Music fix seems to be working as well.

Looking forward to next updates!   :Kreygasm:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: September 11, 2013, 09:44:34 AM »
Probably my recent debacle on the Explorer final boss...

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Fangames Level Ver. 0.4 [M-Level]
« on: September 09, 2013, 10:57:20 PM »
Always wanted to know where on the list you would ranked "I Wanna Appreciate the Meteor Stream"

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: 100 Floor Games
« on: September 09, 2013, 11:42:40 AM »
I can't Speak Loanwords or whatever it's called it a 100 Floor game.

Also a new game from the guy who made the trial 10 series "I Wanna 50 Map" or something is a pretty decent 50 floor game.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Hero - Again 0.4.2.ver
« on: September 03, 2013, 01:45:38 AM »
I played through this entire game up until that Mouse Cursor boss.

Overall great game, good music, good production value.   I was very impressed with the level design and I loved the Captain Viridian Boss.  -   

Sometime music gets bugged and doesnt work when you enter a new chapter after a boss kill, had to restart the game to get the music to come back on.

On Boss 3 (Ken and Ryu) I died too much to the floor respawning on me more than the bosses.  If possible, when the floor respawns and the player is too low, you should lift him up (See Boshy Boss from I Wanna Kill the Guy).

Chapter 4 level design was really cool although there was a few times where you had buttons that only gave you 0.5 seconds to go through a door.  I thought it was a bit harsh in some spots and unforgiving.  Maybe .75 seconds instead would make it a little more bearable in some spots.

Chapter 4 Boss with the Mouse cursor, way too much RNG on the second attack with the fireballs coming out of the box.   50% of the time the pattern was completely undodgeable ending the attempt.  You need to find a way to make it so it is less about luck.  I did get to the part where the hand cursor comes up and you have 2 at once but I gave up because of the RNG from that fireball attack being cheap and unfair 50% of the time.

Other than that, the game was really amazing!   I hope you keep working on it!    :Kreygasm:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Nice to Meet xD
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:29:44 PM »
 :Kreygasm:

I think the answer is found in the previous room, like maybe the walls spell it out.   I forget exactly, might be 231 or something.   I dont remember   :FailFish:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna Rosegear
« on: August 26, 2013, 01:22:25 AM »
I still remember that avoidance fight vividly.   :Kreygasm:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Race Games
« on: August 22, 2013, 08:52:10 AM »
I've always thought the 100 Floor games are cool for racing, they even show the viewers what floor each person is on to make it easy to follow.   Churatch, Lizardmaster 7.5, and Celebrate the 100 are good examples.

explorer is a good one too

Not for racing because it has an avoidance fight on the 60th floor.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12