Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Paragus

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Western Fangame Rankings [W-Level]
« on: April 10, 2014, 11:23:49 AM »
Lv 53 : I Wanna Get Cultured [Clear] [No Difficult]
Lv 53 : I Wanna Get The Yellow Star [Medium]

What?   Where did you come up with this? Considering our game isn't out and only 3 people in total have played our game through to the end I'm wondering why our game is on the list and where this rating came from.  Yellow Star is a 15-20 minute long face roll game, and out of our 7 Stages of increasing difficulty, we put it into Stage 1.  Maybe you should take this off the list until you actually play it.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hiya
« on: March 31, 2014, 12:01:56 PM »
Welcome dude

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2 v1.1.4
« on: March 28, 2014, 12:34:10 PM »
The vines are the same.  Press and hold the jump button down and don't take your finger off until you reach the top.   While holding the jump button down, just tap left and right and you should be able to climb right up.

I played and streamed this game yesterday.   I went in with low expectations because I had a lot of issues with your previous games.   I ended up being surprised, thought it was a fun little game.   It's a bit short, but the way the difficulty modes change the game was pretty interesting.  Also this engine is way better than the engine in your other games.

Overall this game is an improvement over your previous games for me.

p.s. speaking of cultured, Are you part of the creator of that game? I saw 'pieceofcheese and paragusrants presents' in the title screen.

Pieceofcheese is the producer, I am the director.   I don't know how to code and frankly don't have the time or desire to do so.  I basically tell cheese what games, screens, and modes I want represented in the game and finds ways to make it happen.  So far he hasn't disappointed especially with the "random" mode that gets unlocked that adds limitless replayability.  Aside from the actual coding of the game, he also picked all the music selections which are amazing.   The bosses are sort of a biproduct of the 2 of us brainstorming.

I played and streamed this game yesterday.   I went in with low expectations because I had a lot of issues with your previous games.   I ended up being surprised, thought it was a fun little game.   It's a bit short, but the way the difficulty modes change the game was pretty interesting.  Also this engine is way better than the engine in your other games.

Overall this game is an improvement over your previous games for me.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Para's Favorite List
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:40:01 PM »
Added...

I Wanna Travel the Mario World

« on: March 25, 2014, 12:54:58 AM »
Added...

I Wanna be the Resistance (Seph Mod)

also in the process of adding hyperlinks tot he games in the OP so people can click to find them easy.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Medley Project List
« on: March 19, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
Kill the needle games should probably be on here.

« on: March 11, 2014, 08:46:31 AM »
Added...

I Wanna See the Sunrise

« on: March 08, 2014, 02:45:34 AM »
Added...

Not Another Needle Game

« on: February 14, 2014, 09:36:57 AM »
Added...

I Wanna Get Cultured
Super Kid Bros 3

The water physics seemed a bit better than the previous version and putting the save point in the wall of that room helped a lot.

httpss://imageshack.com/i/nhc5f0p

Please add a save at the beginning of the 3rd row.  Doing this everytime I die i very boring.

Let's talk about your boss...Hsien-Ko.

This fight isn't working man.   First off the chain attack where he slams the ground is complete horse shit.  The warning time is practically zero, and if you are in the air when he calls it your guaranteed to be dead as you land.  Also it's silly that I can hit the boss anytime except the one time he is standing still channeling that attack.   The color switching idea is good but implemented is an erratic way that kills any possible enjoyment of the gimmick.

That attack near the end where he splits, just pure RNG garbage determines whether you live or die.  Also just like your alst game, you give the bosses way too much HP and force the player to spam or use an autofire script.  Why not just use immunity frames like a normal game so people don't have to destroy their keyboards and wrists trying to kill a boss with inflated HP and mash mechanics.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12