Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Paragus

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the C. Z. Outrageous(Proto Ver)
« on: January 27, 2014, 07:35:39 PM »
The screen with the alternating colors and the water with the spikes....

I don't even know man.   How about a save point in that hole in the wall that goes nowhere instead of forcing me to do a really long and tedious screen with horrible water mechanics.  Let me know if you change it or add a save or something, it's just too damn cancer for me to tolerate it for a second longer.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Para's Favorite List
« on: January 14, 2014, 10:44:57 AM »
Added...

I Wanna be the 3200 Min
I Wanna Go the Run

Video Discussion / Re: I Wannyaaaaaaa: Slot Machine 3 Kid Heads
« on: January 02, 2014, 10:29:52 AM »
I've played through this game probably about 5 times now and have never seen that happen.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get the OOPARTS II 1.3 version
« on: December 23, 2013, 09:29:26 AM »
The warning for the autofire is a good idea I think.  I like that.

Boss 5 - Killing the fireball was just a suggestion.  There just needs to be some way to manage it without it being there the entire fight after killing 1 ghost.  Turning down the voices should help, a lot of viewers were just complaining about the sound during the fight.

Final Boss - You can give that a try and we will see what happens.   The current issue is that once you learn how to dodge the attacks, it just becomes boring having to grind down so much HP.

« on: December 21, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
Alright. let me see... now it's a little more than i can handle, but I think  I got the point.
about the death sound, I'll try to remove the death sound when you resurrect.
someone liked the 5th boss, some says they were harsh, and some hated them... that's.. a controversy..hmmm.. amd almost everyone says the final boss needs less HP. get that.

Here's my idea then, I'll make a new pattern using the blue wisp(fire thing) sprite in 5th boss, and the old one will go to extra chamber.

And for Final boss, I'll consider nerfing his HP to 450(no less), 100 for first phase and 150 for second, 200 for third. instead, it will become harder. you need to choose both or neither. OK?

and for extra chamber, no nerfs. no easier attacks, no lower HP. you'll need to suffer a lot to clear them.
It's optional and you don't need to clear them. just beating the final boss and seeing the ending means you cleared this game.

For the 5th boss, one thing you may consider is keeping the fireball the way it is now, but maybe allow player to be able to shoot it a few times to kill it?  Also people on twitch TV were commenting that the voice over during the fight was a little annoying.

My criticism of final boss is not just me but from viewers who watched me play.   People get bored of watching the same attack for so long, once you know how to dodge it, it just seems pointless to have it go for so long.

Also I am really glad I picked autofire in the start of the game because of how much HP all the bosses have.   Could you imagine playing the game against bosses that have 100 HP x 3 (ghosts) or final boss that has 600 HP, then die and have to mash button that many times?  Your hand would fall off. lol

Do not get upset about negative feedback, and yes it is your game.   My stream tends to draw sizable viewers so reaction is not just based on what I think, but what they are telling me while they watch.

« on: December 20, 2013, 06:51:34 PM »
Got to final phase?  Too much HP, too repetitive, too boring, without autofire it would cause physical pain.   No reason for boss to have that much HP and do the same attack over and over.

« on: December 20, 2013, 06:40:28 PM »
I beat the 2 ghosts because I got lucky, plain and simple.   Still a bad boss.   Then I get to some boss with 600 HP....why?!  600 HP?!   The only thing this does is make your fight boring and tedious, and the second phase is a complete shit-show.

« on: December 20, 2013, 06:14:35 PM »
The boss is still a piece of shit, sorry.  Whatever changes you made are barely noticeable.   You should never strive you copy Sonic from Boshy, and in fact yours is worse because of the RNG mixing with the other bosses attacks.   Not to mentioned the difficulty curve of the fight in relation to everything before it completely makes the game crash into a brick wall of stupidity.  please seriously rethink this boss, remove the blue fireball attack, or make it go away after a few seconds on the screen.   

« on: December 20, 2013, 09:20:14 AM »
I'll give the new version a try and see if that boss is any better.  Welcome to the forums!

Video Discussion / Zanto Fangame...
« on: December 11, 2013, 01:42:15 AM »
Finally beat the worst segment ever....

https://www.twitch.tv/paragusrants/c/3375916

And the ending which was kind of funny...

https://www.twitch.tv/paragusrants/c/3375942

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Release Party?
« on: December 05, 2013, 12:25:54 PM »
I'm pretty sure most people will have to do family stuff and such on Christmas.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: 100 Floor Games
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:17:31 PM »

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: WOW
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:17:20 AM »
Do you really want to open this can of worms again over something that didn't actually happen?  The last time this topic was even talked about people like to get personal, call people names, or resign their position because someone else had a differing viewpoint.  I'm going to try hard to refrain from being baited into this again because I consider us a family of sorts, and I really don't want to see us torn up over an issue because people can't handle having a debate or an honest disagreement.

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Master v0.87
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:29:09 AM »
Played through the update released today somewhat.  Here's some thoughts.

BlueMage area needs a background that does not blend in so much with the foreground.  Bricks overlayed on slightly lighter bricks had some people in stream critical of the area.  The boss in this area is an AIDS fest.   Had to use wasp to kill it, and even then it was a bit over the top.  Also managed to skip 2 saves at the start due to some spikes above me triggering for some reason.

Hector's areas LSD backdrop is a bit overkill, he was watching me stream it today so he is aware.   He says a save is missing in the bottom left corner that really needs to be reinserted.

Still have no desire to play Mario's stage.  I'd remove it from the game.  Maybe its me, but I have an intense dislike of autoscrolling areas.

Ultragamer's area I got up to the top right corner with the zig zag jump upwards onto the upside-down spike corner thing.  Might be a bit beyond my skill level.  :FailFish:

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: Ario Trap 2 - Alpha Version
« on: October 21, 2013, 09:01:47 AM »
Played through this the other day up until the avoidance fight.    Overall I liked it.   Some people watching were commenting on the colors used in the section withe black backdrop and the blue lines.   Someone pointed out that a black backround in needle games can be problematic because you can't see your feet for trying to line up jumps.  A little harder than Ario trap 1, but not really in a bad way.   Most annoying segment was the one where you have to do the arial platform jump refresh thing 2 times in a row.

The avoidance fight, meh,  I just stopped here because I really didn't feel like spending the time to learn one of these on stream.  :ResidentSleeper:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12