Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - OhNoezEinPandy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14
Meet and Greet! / Re: Greetings
« on: October 26, 2014, 04:21:12 PM »
Hi Timmeh!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly BINGO Race
« on: October 23, 2014, 06:38:59 AM »
I'm really stupid so can someone tell me what timezone it is :S

CEST - Central European Standard Time (+01:00)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly BINGO Race
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:05:34 AM »
I'll attend the first race for certain, maybe the 2nd one too if I don't get too sleepy.

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: BINGO discussion
« on: October 22, 2014, 08:46:42 AM »
Just let the racers/host of the individual race decide for themselves. Bingo is such an open system that people should find their own "hometable rules".

Even when it comes to the official round on friday night, we should look first with what everybody is comfortable and then adjust the rules according to that and the usual common sense.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:10:13 AM »
Grand Master of Choking Kefit is back with perhaps his greatest work yet: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/5338268

Help.

Congratz! You just won the thread sir.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly Wannabe race
« on: October 19, 2014, 05:27:28 AM »
After doing that LovAe-RYRC race yesterday and productive talk with some people, I found several issues about racing in our community:

1. Getting into contact with the people who already like to race:

What we need is a standard and effective way to let everybody know that a race is going to happen. Currently some people are using vent, others use skype, twitter and this forum or none of these things. I needed to run around from twitch chat to the next one to find participants besides my forum post.

Maybe making another skype group for interested people would be a good idea.  :Kappa:

2. Differentiate between schedules and spontaneous races:

Sometimes people just want race in like the next 10 minutes, that's when nobody in the world would need a forum post and stuff. Just asking a person directly in skype, vent, teamspeak is enough.
But if you want to race on a larger scale (6+ people) you need to find something, where you can reach out to everyone. I acknowledge that I'm pretty unknown in this community so it was maybe harder for me than it would be for others. But doing forum post advertisement, skype whoring and twitch whoring was kinda much work for only 3 entrants.

People just don't check the forums every 20 minutes. They're doing it maybe once a week.

I'm thinking of something like spreading the word by putting the upcoming race in everybody's stream title on twitch. Also, participants should just ask other friends if they want to race too.

3. Do more than just racing:

Hanging out together, talking shit and playing games simoultaneously onstream is very benefficial for the community. Viewers actually want to see that. So do more than just racing: Conquer the Blow on impossible? Churatch sunpossible mode? Random wiki games? Racing an unusual hard game? Maybe play a complete troll game and just laugh at eachother failing at traps? There is enough stuff to do.

4. Don't do SRL:

SRL is imho just a big nuisance. Even asking every participant to stream is unnecessary. Let 3-4 people stream and let the others hangout in Teamspeak too, If they finish just let them post a screenshot. Nobody who is right in their mind will cheat on a race with friends. Just do everything to get more people to participate and lower the requirements if necessary.

TL;DR:

Get a skypegroup with racers, there are enough people who actually do want to race.

Edit:

part 4 added

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello there ^ ^/
« on: October 18, 2014, 05:17:28 PM »
Welcome Influcca!

:OneHand:/

Last Push for last minute participants

We are currently Igzicorus, Sudnep and myself. We will start in about 10 minutes if nobody enters right now.

Push

2 hours until it starts, I hope we get more people who are interested.

To my knowledge it is a 100 floor game and should be around around the same difficulty as churatch, maybe bosses are a bit harder.

Hi guys,

I want to race I Wanna be the LoveAe-RYRC tommorow at 20:00 pm CEST.
If you want to join, just hit me up on skype: (pandy499) or public Teamspeak of IwannaCommunity

If nobody joins, I will still put up a stream like 20 minutes before and just try to RTA blind onstream so people could play alongside.

Downloadlink: https://www21.atwiki.jp/iwannabethewiki/pages/2655.html

If we get a bigger number of people, we could take the public wannabe TS-Server. I will provide the address if it is needed.

See ya tomorrow!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly Wannabe race
« on: October 17, 2014, 12:34:51 PM »
Problem is more that a quarter/half of the community is located in european timezones so we would eventually need two schedules.

We could just create a racethread with a set time every weekend and hand out the name of the fangame. Important is that people actually know that a race will happen and some peeps may actually join.

Maybe BINGO will rescue us all from boredom. :OneHand:

Video Discussion / Re: Liveplays of you's bosses.
« on: October 16, 2014, 11:56:06 AM »
Am I the only one here, who finds it f***ed up that he plays with RShift?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The "Phobia"
« on: October 03, 2014, 09:11:22 AM »
position your 2 fingers over "up" and "left/right" then move the arm (NOT THE FINGERS) success rate = 95%

Problem is that jumping and moving to a direction is usually executed on two different arms.

Solution: Play more; get used to it.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: September 24, 2014, 02:32:02 AM »
Thank you sir! ;)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14