Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - infern0man1

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80
Tournaments / Re: The FGM Suggestion Thread
« on: March 11, 2015, 08:53:34 PM »
Why would we take donations?...

Why not? :OneHand:

The Lounge / Re: Need links for multiple games please
« on: March 11, 2015, 04:31:45 PM »
Sorry for double post, but I looked at the link Rebag posted for Conscience, but there is indeed no link to it. I have Conscience, Sadist, and Unknown; if you would like a link for them I could upload them.

Also, I realized I had misspelled carua in my post with the makers for Seven Trials.

« on: March 10, 2015, 11:47:16 PM »
I know that is rukito in Engish, I'm just type-A, that's all  :atkWaifu:

« on: March 10, 2015, 07:32:08 PM »
Since I'm overly type-A: I know the makers of some of the games, if you want them:

(click to show/hide)

And I also noticed a couple of things with the maker list: according to the wiki,

PYF and GR: ルキト
7 Trials: collab: caura, aqua, どるっぴ, やすな, きっくぅ, ちくわ, 葉月

General Games / Re: I ban you because...
« on: March 10, 2015, 04:54:24 PM »
Banned because you are still a pervert

:Kappa:

« on: March 10, 2015, 04:51:27 PM »
You're most likely out of luck with Skyclad, since dagger made a good number of his games private and won't give any of them to anyone (although there still might be a link to it on one of Ultajugador's videos from a while back).

For the rest, I am somewhat unsure of their status atm; you could try asking the creators for the links of them, or, if you can't find the creators, try to ask fatalbrain for them, and I know he has Unknown and Blood Festival.

By claiming the entire community is toxic, you are excluding those (such as me) who welcome as many to the community (although I myself am more of a de facto member).

Although getting to the end of the current public version of K3 is a great feat in itself, based off what I've seen you have been kind of pushing it a bit much (although I didn't get here until your two video threads were deleted, so I don't know the content of those threads ATM).

I understand people want to see the end of K3, especially after countless hours of grinding; however, if I were the creator of K3, I personally would not be pleased seeing something I wanted to be made private at the time be made public, and others may not be as well (as seen from the amount of flaming in this and the other thread).

As for the video itself: once upon a time, there was a man named plynq who hacked to the final boss and posted a video of it to YouTube; this was one of the main reasons as to why Kamilia halted its production in the first place, and because of that, plynq recieved a lot of hate from it. Seeing that you practically did the same thing here, why would you be angry at the community because the community is angry at you, when the community actually has a reason to be angry?

I respect your opinion; if you think we're all shit, that's fine, but please don't make an attempt at shoving that down pur throats because a fraction of us got mad.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Sense of frustration?
« on: March 07, 2015, 08:42:04 PM »
I don't mind RNG that much anymore, I just really dislike it when it just shows up and fucks me over without me having any time to actually respond to it (which is kinda why I didn't finish Crysis).

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Sense of frustration?
« on: March 07, 2015, 04:40:17 PM »
Any game by PDplayer 4.5 block jumps, super F jumps, having to one frame off of a TAS, really bullshit RNG, ridiculously long intros before a difficult boss/avoidance

Game Design / Re: Collaboration Idea
« on: March 05, 2015, 01:05:41 PM »
I've had this idea myself actually, although I never thought anything would come of it.

I personally dislike choosing the music before the graphics, because I like to choose a BGM based on the mood created and not vice versa, but that's just me.

Español / Re: Chat Español C:
« on: March 04, 2015, 07:01:16 PM »
Hola King. ¡Feliz cumpleaños tardío!

General Games / Re: My hill
« on: March 04, 2015, 05:38:25 PM »
Locked.

okno, but don't test me

Video Discussion / Re: My First Stream, Take 2
« on: March 04, 2015, 12:00:40 AM »
Not every image shows up for me, and I rarely pay attention to the profile area for each poster; besides, this board is mainly for posting highlights and videos as opposed to announcing one is going to stream. Stuff like that would better fit in Gameplay & Discussion, the Lounge, or the Computer Café.

( ­ ­ ­ ­ ­( ­ ­ ­/\\•­ ­ ­  ( ­ ­ /­\\\­ ­ ­ ­ ­\ ­ ­ ­ •) ­ ­ ­ᴗ­ /­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ •)

General Games / Re: Word Association (Let's Try this Again)
« on: March 03, 2015, 10:55:22 AM »
pig-up

/Simpsons reference

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80