Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Starz0r

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22
Meet and Greet! / Re: You already know
« on: December 05, 2013, 07:45:19 PM »
Well, I guess he's gone
So much for tolerates everyone, he called me a bitch for joke warning him about the NSFW posts which the rules clearly state that they are not allowed. Then deleted his account because me and the other admins were telling him to stop with the NSFW posts. So much for loving and tolerating member, anyway locked.

Programming Questions / Re: HELP
« on: December 01, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
:FailFish:

Just put the Event of Pressing the S key in the player, if he doesn't exists (which he doesn't if you touch a spike), then it won't save.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Break Through Ario Trials
« on: November 29, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »
Can you also make it where we can see what warps we beat so I know when I have cleared the game, its kinda confusing not knowing.

The Lounge / User Warnings [Updated 9 January]
« on: November 22, 2013, 03:52:41 PM »
This is a list of all users who have been warned, other admins and mods feel free to edit this post with warnings of other users.

Warnings will be cleared every 3 weeks, unless another warning is given to the same person; if that occurs, your time will restart.

Star0z Huez Pizdos - 10/18/2015 - 5 Infringements - Account is Restricted
iwanabetheplayeer - 1/09/2017 - 1 Infringement

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Fangames Level Ver. 0.5 [M-Level]
« on: November 22, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »
Edit: Oh derp he already edited his original post.

Brute is starting to get the respect it deserves :Kreygasm: Still think it's worthy of level 97, but oh well.
I Wanna Be A Brute Of A man should be level 98 imo. I wonder if we will ever surpass or get to level 100.

Off Topic / Re: In this thread every post must have a picture
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:00:41 PM »
(click to show/hide)
I opened that spoiler while at school :Kappa:. Good thing I have quick reflexes.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Kill The Kamilia II - Extra Stage v0.93
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:44:49 PM »
If you haven't heard yet, you used the wrong type of water.
I have but I don't know if I will continue this project, if I do alot of things will get remade such as physics and shit.

Game Design / Re: I Wanna be the Karaoke
« on: November 14, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
This idea sounds alot like I Wanna Sing Like Sunbla 2 :DapperKapper:

Announcements / Anti-Spam Measures
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:34:30 PM »
With all the spam going around this forum lately I have decided to take some measures to insure that there is less spam. My first step in achieving this goal is to assign curtain people Adminship to help ease the amount of spam. Secondly, also aiding us in are crusade to stop spam, I will be using a plugin that detects for spam threads. If the plugin marks it as spam no one will see it until we approve the post in which we will then decline it and delete the account.

I hope this what some of you guys wanted to hear :IceFairy:

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Master v0.87
« on: November 06, 2013, 02:09:10 PM »
Let me share my thoughts on what i think needs to be added or removed
ok :FrankerZ:

Themarios stage: Yes we already established that the auto scrolling segment needs to be a tad slower, also a save before the barrage at the end, because I kind of consider that a short endurance fight.
Fixed in upcoming version.

Lolzwafflez: I already said to him what i think should of been done, I think he should buff the stage a bit, it is not that hard of a stage, for example there is a certain drop midway through the stage, I did that drop second try and he told me it wasn't that easy in the older updates.
I will try to buff the stage myself.

Lemonxreaper: I already said to lemon what i think but i'm going to share it anyway: Water 1 should be replaced with water 2, and or double jump water, you have to do a diamond with water 1, and the physics make the diamond a pain in the ass, also i think the boss should be a bit nerfed, as the fight goes on, it gets way out of hand and it becomes way too hard to handle
Boss is removed in upcoming version. Water should be also fixed.

Starz0r: I kind of agree with Paragus, you're not the most important on this project, everyone involved in this collab was equally important, I know you produced this project, but you also made a stage, but why is it on lock down until you get all of the items? I'm sorry but I think its very unnecessary.
Those blocks are also removed in the upcoming version.

Hectorpaddy: Forgot your save, blame starzor.  :Kappa:
fuck you. :Kappa:

These are my thoughts and my opinions about the stages that have a lot of potential and they could work. Star i hope you take these ideas under consideration and everyone else on the collab.
I hope you enjoy drinking bleach. :EvilFetus:

Music / Movies / Books / TV / Re: Gravity Falls Discussion Thread
« on: November 06, 2013, 07:08:17 AM »
It's fantastic.
Too bad I'm sitting here waiting for a second season. :BibleThump:

Video Games / Re: test
« on: November 04, 2013, 04:34:48 PM »

Off Topic / Re: This place is pretty dead...
« on: November 04, 2013, 04:33:41 PM »
figured out a way to figure out
Honestly though, the forum isn't dead.
Alright, maybe not "dead", per se, but according to the stats, there was less activity in October than there's been in months past.
Obviously, hopefully around the winter I hope to get more activity on the site.

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna Be The ArioTrap (First Needle Game)
« on: November 04, 2013, 03:06:53 PM »
Also, why is there no embedding here? :v
Thank you for reminding me to re-enable it.:BloodTrail:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22