Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

I Wanna Be The Rex - Early Alpha

<< < (4/5) > >>

infern0man1:
I simply love that kid sprite

BBF:
Some thoughts:

Not a fan of the first area. Especially the second and third screen felt really tedious.

Didn't like the first boss too much either. Only being able to hit him once per attack made the fight really drag out and didn't reward good play by being able to stay on the higher blocks.

Second area starts much better. I really like the way you use spike triggers and it plays pretty nicely.

^ Are you supposed to be able to save jump the bottom right jump? It's extremely tight without it.

And I don't think having the touch save troll at the end of the third (?) screen is a good idea. In general robbing players of their progress is an easy way to create unfun frustration

WetWookie:
Thanks for the feedback.

Personally I like the 3rd screen but I can understand not liking the 2nd and I'll give some thought into how I can make it work better.

I can give the boss a shorter invincibility period instead of based on attack. Was the length of the fight the only thing that bothered you about it?

Save jumping was not intended and I'll add a save blocker there. Jumping over the block with the two spikes is the easiest (though still tight) intended way there though jumping under should also be possible.

pieceofcheese87:
The 2nd screen sucks. The transition from 3rd-4th screen is terrible because it kills you if you hold right.

WetWookie:
Room 2 gutted and replaced.
Troublesome screen transitions tweaked.
First boss tweaked
Credit screen added
https://www.mediafire.com/?366p0kaa6tg6cci

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version