Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Syd

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Meet and Greet! / Re: New guy here!
« on: May 11, 2017, 12:40:36 AM »
Welcome  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: April 24, 2017, 11:37:55 AM »
just got through the jump replenisher save in K3 and then died to the save... I even had autofire on, how could that happen?..  :atkCry:

Edit: beat it again in less then 5 minutes 👌 :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello IWannaCommunity
« on: April 05, 2017, 05:04:46 PM »

Meet and Greet! / Re: Ahoy, Guys, or People who want to be one!
« on: December 29, 2016, 02:32:18 PM »

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: December 29, 2016, 05:06:06 AM »
Fug :DDDD

I'm so done with this boss and this game and everything
(click to show/hide)

Edit: I beat it now, so I'm literally done with this boss :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: December 22, 2016, 03:47:11 AM »
:ItsBoshyTime: - - - - pew pew pew

finally  :atkCry:
that last save with it's cancer cancel jump felt like trying to cut a steak with a piece of paper.
There are probably not many who spent more time on this secret than me. At least I hope so :)

Edit:

somehow took less time than Flandre :)

I was referring to this post. I would be surprised if a save gets protected just because you are trying to transfer it to early. But I started a new save anyway, to be on the safe side, and to be able to play the first 4 stages on the new version (with all it's bugfixes, balance changes, and the new crystals). Wasn't hard to replay it, just a bit annoying.
If I see Kamilia again on a twitch chat I'll tell him about the bug :)

transferring from 0.992 to 0.995 works, but not from 0.995 to any newer version (I did make sure to save in 0.995).

yeah I had the same thought. Already got secret 1 again, much quicker than last time  :atkHappy:
and I guess having to start over due to save issues is just part of the K3 experience ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks for your answer. I moved my save to 0.995, then saved the game using this version, but I'm still not able to load it with a newer version.
I searched the forum a bit and found a post by Ataosama, who said that the bug disappears after reaching boss rush. So I can either continue playing on 0.995 and hope that the bug really disappears, or start a new game on 1.48 and hope that my second flandre clear doesn't take long :/

I began a Kamilia 3 save file on version 0.992 and now wanted to play the new version (1.48). I already beat the first boss, but when I want to load the save with any new version (tested 1.30, 1.47a and 1.48) it says "You must clear 1st boss!" and then closes itself. Any ideas? I kinda don't want to play that boss ever again :/

I'd recommend this program instead: https://www.brianapps.net/sizer/sizer34.html
It allows to resize any window to any predefined size and position using custom hotkeys. This is useful if you don't want the game to cover the whole screen, or want them to be bigger, but not fullscreen size.

It hasn't been updated sind 2013, but I have it in my autostart folder for a year now and never had any problems with it (tested windows 8 and 10) :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: December 07, 2016, 11:01:15 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I wanna be the Destination clear :D

Time: doesn't matter
Deaths: not important

This boss really didn't want to be beaten, sometimes even going into Justination-mode (two phases active at once) in order to kill me :/
(click to show/hide)

« on: October 22, 2016, 08:42:51 AM »
soon...

maybe being in the middle wasn't the optimal strategy

« on: July 04, 2016, 07:45:32 AM »
30 hours just for phase 1  :atkCry:
My brain is just too slow to react to anything, maybe I should only play easy games ._.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5