Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - trololol

Pages: 1 [2]
Video Discussion / Re: I'll just leave it here
« on: April 19, 2015, 04:07:04 PM »
Said about leaving only 1 time. And it was long ago... Ppl can change mind during time, why no?
May be that time some ppl dont go aggro on me so I'll dont respond them same

Video Discussion / I'll just leave it here
« on: April 19, 2015, 06:39:22 AM »
More comments about TASing the untassable game everyone! :denKamilia_v2:

After searching some info about tas, I found the only prog to do it with win apps is "hourglass".
Never interested in tasing and something but all your posts made me go find a lot of info.
It allows a lot of things and in case you use it you will get original sounds in video, so I dont get the point of comment "No ingame music/sound <...> Are you even trying to make things look legit anymore?"
Really? What you thinked about? In-game sounds are exists in tased vids, how they can proof it's legit? lol

Also seems like hourglass will be working "super-great" on my Win7 x64 with all compability issues it have. And that's not all.
Even my vid about K3 boss was blamed for tasing when that game have protection.
0 brain statements and looks so stupid... Why people even post the things they completely don't know about?

Also i see this community is so good in disliking video. Really epic community iteractions. And here is still 0 responce on the only one question in my post: is there some bosses like Big Kid and Crimson, which spam apples in you as much as you spam bulltets in them. Such "nice" people here. Just making me regret I ever registered in such toxic place at all. Streaming for these people? After all negative in my adress? Never, of course.
Bye forever now.

As I said, it was recorded for vid, where I'll anyway remove all original sounds so what the point of recording them? Instead game muted and I listen some music while playing, it's obvious decision. That vid was a result of more than hour of tryes to do this without death. It was 1st time i got to the end of this insanity and still fail. But that was nice fail so I decided to share it due to I can't use it anyway. And here is some finely tuned autofire I used for this.
Also instead of blaming me tasing it better recommend some bosses like kid and crimson. For my future video I need to fight more than 2 bosses that spam you as much as you spam them.
Also here you can see recorded part (include vid you think tased).

Had an idea for awesome vid. But it's so freakin hard :atkCry:
At least the most epic fail which i can't use in vid is still looking so great and EPIC :D

ps looking for more bosses that can "counter atack" you like crimson/big kid in k2
pls share if you know some

Okay, first of all, I didn't want to say THE WHOLE community is toxic, but this ones who replies when i did first posts and deleted some of them (and especially the one who banned me lol).
I also know about kamilia and plynq drama, and the "reasons" of abandon game dev. But here is 5 mounths passed. Game will not probably be ended ever, so... Why not do some things which can piss kamilia off? I decided this is must be a video of beating final boss. Will not hide: I also expected someone from community contact him, show him video and watch a new rage wave incoming. (I completely miss it when it's happens and found all later). Or may be here will be a chance to some miracle and the work on the game will begin again.
About sounds. My problem is exactly what i said in video description - sounds really f*ck up my concentration. But one good man 2 days ago advised me to just turn off speakers. Srsly, can't believe I didn't see that solution and keep muting sounds instead. So now I spend around 17 hours and recorded video about beating kamilia with sounds. And I need to say: noone should try to beat this boss until he's going full crazy like me, or until he has Godlike skills (yes mister YoYoYoDude, I'm talking about your recent stream with stage 5 and M-stage...). I dont want post it here cause of obvious reasons such as risk of delete message and get banned again (you still can go for my channel to see it if you interested). Btw for man who said about hourglass: go to the readme file and suddenly find "This game has system to prevent use of Hourglass and transferring Savedata":)
And also I still hope for someone show kamilia my 2 videos. Or one of them, newer one. Why no? It can be interesting what will happen.

ps Sorry for my bad english. May be it's my last post here (chanse is small, but who knows), but I'll keep an eye on this thread for some days/weeks. Good luck everyone, enjoy the video, enjoy the games and etc, etc...
ps2 :denKamilia_v2: dat yukkuri-style kamilia is so awesome. Man, who maded it! If you reading this - you are so awesome too. Make more stuff like that please :D
ps3 just interesting fact. Kid in Ktk3 shooting speed is limited to 5 bullets per second if I'm not wrong. The time between moment I can start do damage and killed phase 3 kamilia is around 200 secons. So Kamilia have ~1000 hp. Really?! What the hell... How he can even think this is good idea?

Gameplay & Discussion / Some portion of sadness about this community
« on: March 10, 2015, 12:59:18 PM »
Just wow.
Such a toxic community here.
Instead of congratulations with accomplishments just removes of messages and bans for no reason and do laughtable statements about "hacking".
And when o posted vid here, suddenly tons of dislikes appears on it. Nice example how decayed people are here.
Bravo. "Best" community ever. Seriously, never saw such bad attitude to new members.
Now I'm understand why here is so little members activity.
Keep going like that and noone ever wants to join this community. Good luck with making it more toxic.

Oh, and also. Don't forget to ban this account and lock this thread too.

Pages: 1 [2]