Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - trololol

Pages: [1] 2
User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Micromedley
« on: March 28, 2016, 01:02:55 AM »
Played ver1.4

Really surprised how much controls are messed up in this game.
I don't play on standart controls, so i rebound it to comfortable to me and noticed some unpleasant things.
Not really annoying: even with rebound controls, you need use "shift" in save select screen and Up arrow to enter stages.
Mega-annoying: even if you reound controls, you must use arrow keys vs "Dj Sray". Very strange decision.

Also on boshy->dark boshy fight you still getting teleported to right upper corner even if you stay down-right and must be teleported in left upper corner. + Shuriken hitboxes needs to be fixed.

Tons of problems with "Geezer Boss" (not sure final or not). It have (at least) 2 saves. You hit first save for start boss fight but it's not saving your position. Restart button not work at all. And most depressing thing - if you restart the game (or it crashed like it happens 2 times already for me) - bye bye boss, get to room with doors and start the boss again from the first save... Why the hell?!

That's all for now.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna get cultured starting problems
« on: February 01, 2016, 03:14:54 AM »
Well, since it's not a weird bug with numlock, I'm ok with this.
But still want to play Cultured and here's still no solution. It's very sad.

Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna get cultured starting problems
« on: January 30, 2016, 01:46:09 AM »
Not sure where to post it, move if needed.

After long break from fangames I searched for something new and interesting, saw some vids of get cultured and wanted to try it. But suddenly it's a first fangame that can't even start properly on my PC. Sometimes (very rare) it loads with just black screen and glitched sounds, but almost everytime it's shown following errors.
(click to show/hide)
Especially surprising to see "out of memory" error, when after loading >1.8 GB here is free 3 more GB of RAM.
System is win7, not 10 (I heard a lot it's don't work properly with fangames)

May be here is some fixes?

edit: I Wanna Get Rekt for some reason automatically disables NumLock when active. May be someone know fix for this too?

Because some absolutely random not-a-fangames filling 80+ percents of the section isn't really a thing people expect to see here.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help with IWTTT2
« on: September 16, 2015, 05:26:58 AM »
If it's still actual.
Extra boss unlocked after beating final boss, Veilac.
To reach Horror world you must switch game language to korean and you will have a new building in cosmos square - here the entrance.
There is no eng translations but you still can beat it randomly somehow (I did act 1, and left act 2 because stuck for too long).
It's do not apply to HW bosses, 1-2 have fixed patterns, 3rd have some random, but you can memorise which atacks korean hieroglyphs at the bottom means so it's not a problem too.

I will never tire of repeating: this game is SO GREAT.
The "lunatic difficulty" isn't exist in bossrush room, you can try only normal/hard modes, but it's not so big problem when you can just do all the bosses one by one. So today I decided to just do it. Without practicing any bosses lol.
Basically it's 2nd clear of bosses 1-5 and 3rd clear of Veilac. Even without practice here is nice time/deaths improvements (except sh*tosaurus).
So 2 vids here
1st - only succesfull attempts cutted in one vid

2nd - full record of this madness /there is "important" timings in vid description/

(it's almost ~9gb and 2+ hours, so youtube probably will need a lot of time to do it's work and be able to show it's in 720p60fps)

And remember: keep discussion civil.

Video Discussion / Re: wow, such vid, much suspicious
« on: September 05, 2015, 12:25:47 AM »
Well, may be I'm a little bit too emotional, but why not if people that toxic without any real reason? Talking complitely bs without knowledge of something, doing absolutely absurd statements which has nothing to do with simple logic... It's not how people should interact, you agree?
I don't really care about how "I really showed these people that I can make a non-suspicious video!", I just did it because I can. This boss is pretty funny and I anyway wanted to beat him 2nd time (and may be more). Well, I didn't beat it today in 1 and a half hour, it's still very hard and too much depended on random (which atack you will get) in upside-down screen phase which really confuses me very much all the time, but got nice fail vid. Why I can't post it?

Video Discussion / wow, such vid, much suspicious
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:55:33 PM »
Sorry, I could not resist to leave it here.

I tried, man, 3 days ago D:
Still no answer(

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna take the Time Machine 2 questions.
« on: September 04, 2015, 04:26:53 PM »
Since previous topic with that question is locked, may be someone actually can help me here.
Searching any info about how to get these achievments pls.

I didn't anything "not civil", meanwhile there is a new wave of guys dumb enough to dislike all vid guys lol.

>moreover there are videos without sound with only music (Reina, Veilac Overdrive...
The only 2 bosses without original sound record is Reina and Veilac, because, you know, it's veeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyy boooooooring to listen same melody over 1-2 hours. Btw isn't you the same guy that blamed me TASing k3 because there was no sound? How you still can't understand that this is make so 0 sense to do TAS (which create sounds and etc) and mute it, you don't think so? Oh and don't mind that i alt-tabeed and you can see mouse cursor on vid, even I, who never used it, know TAS dont support mouse. Also unlike k3 you have here timer of boss, timer of game and have no separated "phases".

>You sort of black marked yourself when you posted all the kamilia 3 shit
That was so long time ago, may be ppl need to be less spiteful?

And I asked for info about achievements, not why there is dislikes.

2 days and no info? Really no one know how to get these achievements?

Playlist of full completion httpss://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjvS5B-TYHCaN1upNqChC7kGBPbVzZEHI, enjoy!
Greatest fangame I ever played. A low bow to Influk(cc)a and other creators. I wanna more games like that from you now <3
Lunatic mode (REINA + story worlds and bosses) completed in total pure cost of 14 hours, 2 mins, 2 secs, and 4196 total deaths :D.

p.s. In last vid in "museum" on last floor group of 4 locked achievments (9:23). How do I get them? Any tips?

edit 1
Suddenly, angry retarded disliker returns
I wonder who is this man and if he can do at least 1 world on lunatic lol
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna take the Time Machine 2 questions.
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:22:35 AM »
This jump is ultra annoying. Still can't do it. I heard here was some glitch that reduces kid's hitbox. May be that jump work that way? Because normal way it totally impossible to do.
Also, switched to korean language and got entrance to horror world, thanks for the tip.
Coins... Well, I wanted to try every weapon, so i just added some... XD

update:
For that jump you need really unexpected align (red line)

With this i did that jump in like 1 minute. Awesome. Now let's see if I will be able to beat Horror World without any knowledge of korean language XDD

1st: that jump. Is it even possible? Can't find any proofs on YT people beating it. May be someone on twitch did, and someone have link? All I know now is if you align to block, you can fall into gap between 2-3 spikes, but you still cant jump off - always hitting upper spike if you try to jump and just die to lower spike if dont jump.

2nd: saw on youtube here is hidden world with hidden bosses, called "Horror world", and the entrance located in Cosmos Square.
It not appears to me, is here something special i need to do? Now I did: All stages/bosses in easy/normal/hard (except weramehsin on hard), cleared extra boss, cleared 4 worlds on lunatic, cleared all old bosses, secret bosses Kirby, Megaman, Mario&Sonic. Ofc have latest game version - 1.0.1

Pages: [1] 2