Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - trololol

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna get cultured starting problems
« on: January 30, 2016, 01:46:09 AM »
Not sure where to post it, move if needed.

After long break from fangames I searched for something new and interesting, saw some vids of get cultured and wanted to try it. But suddenly it's a first fangame that can't even start properly on my PC. Sometimes (very rare) it loads with just black screen and glitched sounds, but almost everytime it's shown following errors.
(click to show/hide)
Especially surprising to see "out of memory" error, when after loading >1.8 GB here is free 3 more GB of RAM.
System is win7, not 10 (I heard a lot it's don't work properly with fangames)

May be here is some fixes?

edit: I Wanna Get Rekt for some reason automatically disables NumLock when active. May be someone know fix for this too?

Because some absolutely random not-a-fangames filling 80+ percents of the section isn't really a thing people expect to see here.

I will never tire of repeating: this game is SO GREAT.
The "lunatic difficulty" isn't exist in bossrush room, you can try only normal/hard modes, but it's not so big problem when you can just do all the bosses one by one. So today I decided to just do it. Without practicing any bosses lol.
Basically it's 2nd clear of bosses 1-5 and 3rd clear of Veilac. Even without practice here is nice time/deaths improvements (except sh*tosaurus).
So 2 vids here
1st - only succesfull attempts cutted in one vid

2nd - full record of this madness /there is "important" timings in vid description/

(it's almost ~9gb and 2+ hours, so youtube probably will need a lot of time to do it's work and be able to show it's in 720p60fps)

And remember: keep discussion civil.

Video Discussion / wow, such vid, much suspicious
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:55:33 PM »
Sorry, I could not resist to leave it here.

Playlist of full completion httpss://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjvS5B-TYHCaN1upNqChC7kGBPbVzZEHI, enjoy!
Greatest fangame I ever played. A low bow to Influk(cc)a and other creators. I wanna more games like that from you now <3
Lunatic mode (REINA + story worlds and bosses) completed in total pure cost of 14 hours, 2 mins, 2 secs, and 4196 total deaths :D.

p.s. In last vid in "museum" on last floor group of 4 locked achievments (9:23). How do I get them? Any tips?

edit 1
Suddenly, angry retarded disliker returns
I wonder who is this man and if he can do at least 1 world on lunatic lol
(click to show/hide)

1st: that jump. Is it even possible? Can't find any proofs on YT people beating it. May be someone on twitch did, and someone have link? All I know now is if you align to block, you can fall into gap between 2-3 spikes, but you still cant jump off - always hitting upper spike if you try to jump and just die to lower spike if dont jump.

2nd: saw on youtube here is hidden world with hidden bosses, called "Horror world", and the entrance located in Cosmos Square.
It not appears to me, is here something special i need to do? Now I did: All stages/bosses in easy/normal/hard (except weramehsin on hard), cleared extra boss, cleared 4 worlds on lunatic, cleared all old bosses, secret bosses Kirby, Megaman, Mario&Sonic. Ofc have latest game version - 1.0.1

Video Discussion / I'll just leave it here
« on: April 19, 2015, 06:39:22 AM »
More comments about TASing the untassable game everyone! :denKamilia_v2:

Had an idea for awesome vid. But it's so freakin hard :atkCry:
At least the most epic fail which i can't use in vid is still looking so great and EPIC :D

ps looking for more bosses that can "counter atack" you like crimson/big kid in k2
pls share if you know some

Gameplay & Discussion / Some portion of sadness about this community
« on: March 10, 2015, 12:59:18 PM »
Just wow.
Such a toxic community here.
Instead of congratulations with accomplishments just removes of messages and bans for no reason and do laughtable statements about "hacking".
And when o posted vid here, suddenly tons of dislikes appears on it. Nice example how decayed people are here.
Bravo. "Best" community ever. Seriously, never saw such bad attitude to new members.
Now I'm understand why here is so little members activity.
Keep going like that and noone ever wants to join this community. Good luck with making it more toxic.

Oh, and also. Don't forget to ban this account and lock this thread too.

Pages: [1]