Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - JGBMaster

Pages: 1 [2]
Video Discussion / I Wanna defeat the Seven Colors
« on: July 08, 2015, 03:53:56 PM »
As far as I know, nobody has made a video of it, so I decided to post it here. Hardest needle game I've played.

Video Discussion / I Wanna be the Wischtech in 0:54
« on: June 23, 2015, 10:00:56 AM »
I think I'm done with speedrunning this game lol
The luck was real. The nerves were too.
Deaths: 5

Video Discussion / I Wanna be the Wischtech in 18:53:57
« on: June 16, 2015, 10:33:18 AM »
I'm speechless. My goal today was to sub 1 hour. 3rd playthrough. 533 deaths.

Gameplay & Discussion / Help. I can't beat floor 80 in Crimson Needle.
« on: December 12, 2014, 03:46:54 PM »
I would've never thought I would have to make a thread talking about this, but I felt like I had to do it. I've wasted like 6 or 7 hours practicing this floor (probably more) in record my jumps, the speedrun version of Crimson Needle and in the original one. I've never remade a full screen of a fangame in record my jumps, but as I only play this game when I stream and I'm a bit bad at water sections, I decided to practice it offstream with record my jumps and the speedrun version.

I've clared this screen once in record my jumps and twice in the speedrun version, but it looks like I can't fucking do last jump on the original version. I've died 7 times on last jump and I still don't know why. It's not hard to me to make high jumps like Kinata's Mega Jump though. It's all recorded btw.

I can't take this shit anymore. This is clearly my worst gaming experience of all my life. I've never felt that mad and sad while playing a videogame. I hardly ever get mad and I'm not a nervous person but this is too much for me and I'm starting to think I can't do it because of my keyboard. I tried using the same shift, left shift and right shift and remapped shifts (if I accidentally made a jump cancel on 2nd jump I wouldn't be that fast to go to the left and avoid that spike, so that's why I used two remapped keys to jump).

If someone could give me advice or something I would really appreciate it.
Please help me.

Off Topic / Post funny or weird things or idk
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:10:42 AM »
I dunno i felt like i had to post this
geezer pls

So... I finished the game and then went for the extra screens and this happened lol

Could someone help me? I know there are people that can savehack in this community.

Here's my save:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/hgn6ta36wi8otgo/I_wanna_be_dedicated_v3.rar

Please help D:

Gameplay & Discussion / 2.75 (88px) Floor Invert Cleared!
« on: September 28, 2014, 11:12:11 AM »
As far as I know, the longest floor invert ever done was the 2.5 one (80px) that appears in I wanna be the Insanity Ultimate (correct me if I'm wrong). A few days ago I discovered that the 84px, the 86px and the 87px floor inverts are actually possible! :atkHappy:

EDIT: The 2.75 Invert is finally possible thanks to Kinata. He told me it should be possible with the D trick (see his post below) and I recorded it.

Videos:

Sorry I didn't upload the 87px floor invert. I think it's pretty obvious it can be done because of the 2.75 floor invert (which is a pixel longer) :Kappa:

Thanks Kinata for discovering this! :D

Gameplay & Discussion / Moonwalk, slide and accelerate
« on: September 21, 2014, 09:06:07 AM »
A few months ago I discovered these glitches. I just wanted to share them because I thought they were funny :Kappa:

To accelerate you jump to the wall from the right and hold the right arrow key. Then press A and D :P

Here's the download link of the map in case someone wants to test it.
https://www.mediafire.com/view/nazm5qrhz0uby33/Moonwalk,_slide_and_accelerate.map

Gameplay & Discussion / Can't download I wanna be the Black Needle
« on: September 20, 2014, 11:35:23 AM »
It looks like I can't download I wanna be the Black Needle :atkCry:

Could someone send me the game in a PM or just put it down here?

Thanks in advance

Gameplay & Discussion / How do I know if I'm bunny hopping?
« on: July 14, 2014, 02:40:31 PM »
I've been trying to learn this technique for a month but I have no idea if I'm doing it right or not. I go to I Wanna record My Jumps and I hold the Shift key to see what is the kid's max jump height and I put a spike higher and higher to see the maximum height of the jump. I change the grid and I put the spike just a bit further than the kid's max jump height and I try to do a 5-frame jump. As soon as I hit the ground I press the Shift key again and I hold it until I fall, but I never reach the spike.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me? D:
It would be really helpful if someone uploads a map to test if I can bunny hop.

Programming Questions / IWBTG Fangames in HTML5?!
« on: June 08, 2014, 02:45:11 PM »
Today, while I was looking for a way of how to patch IWBTG fangames which are not compatible with Windows 8, I discovered Game Maker Studio and its feature to export games in HTML5 format.
And I asked myself: "What if we could do this with IWBTG Fangames? What if we could play them without downloading anything?".

A few minutes later I downloaded GMS and the yuutuu engine, but I couldn't export the game, so I downloaded the engine for GMS and exported the engine without touching anything in HTML5 format. Then I followed this guide step by step.

And I uploaded the game here: https://iwbtgfangamesinhtml5.netai.net/iwbte%20for%20gms/

As you can see it doesn't work and I don't know why. FileZilla seems to work perfectly. All files were uploaded correctly and the server is on (I haven't closed FileZilla yet) but it doesn't work. :atkCry:

Please, help me or try to find a way that works D: I think this could be really helpful because we wouldn't have to download this games and we would avoid cheaters (I think xD)

Meet and Greet! / Hi! :3
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:20:39 AM »
Hi, I'm JGBMaster and I'm a 16-year-old Spanish guy who started playing IWBTG Fangames in November 2010. I stopped playing them in December 2013 approximately, but I returned in February or March 2014 again. I don't have much time and I play them when I can.

When I returned, I didn't know what were pixel aligns, jump cancels, double diamonds, inverteds and more, but all this time I've been preparing me for all these traps and techniques (which are all new for me), played a bunch of new fangames, practised all the traps I didn't know in I Wanna Record my Jumps, etc. Now, although I can manage most of all these new things for me, I still feel like I'm not as good as I want and some fangames are really hard to me, like I Wanna R, for example.

I also noticed that lots of people now play with controllers for making jump cancels and 1-frame jumps (Vormanax uploaded a video pulling a 1-frame jump and I don't think that's possible with a keyboard). A friend told me that it's easier to play with a controller. Can anybody tell me what are the advantages and how can I configure my controller with the best configuration for all these hard techniques? Thanks in advance.

That's all and that's why I came here, to learn more and to have fun :3

Pages: 1 [2]