Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Guitarsage

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: May 14, 2014, 11:57:32 PM »
Just got to stage 4 boss of Kamilia 2, fuck is he tedious. I am not going to enjoy fighting him....

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: May 13, 2014, 06:28:53 PM »
I'm on the third stage's second save in GR, and there is no screenshot because I'm too lazy to make an account on a screenshot site :Kappa:
Congratulations, Den  :atkHappy:

Theres imgur.com that lets you post pictures in 10 seconds with out downloads or accounts  :atkWaifu:
And also Congratulations, Den  :atkHappy: and no way i copied his text
I am well acquainted with Imgur :Kappa:
I will say that you have also inspired me to make an account over there :P

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: May 13, 2014, 06:26:04 PM »
Not too much compared to the others here, but I did accidentally save on the first screen in Kamilia 3 when warping there from the first boss, I wanted to go get the secret, but didn't want to do the rooms after, and when testing it, I accidentally shot the save, so now I have to re-do the entire stage again :/

« on: May 09, 2014, 10:02:24 PM »
I'm on the third stage's second save in GR, and there is no screenshot because I'm too lazy to make an account on a screenshot site :Kappa:
Congratulations, Den  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The Index of Common Jump Names
« on: May 04, 2014, 10:10:49 PM »
I would like to petition for a choke version of every one of the jumps here :Kappa:

Great job, man. How long did this take you? And was it fun for you to do this?

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: February 02, 2014, 11:24:38 PM »
Ah-ha! I was wondering if you were that guy on he other fangame forum that I forgot the name of already Kappa

Meet and Greet! / Hello
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:51:34 PM »
Hello everyone. My interest in fangames started around 2011, and my first fangame was I wanna be the fangame, which I never bothered to beat. I'm age 13 and I live in United States, Virginia. Other than that, there's nothing much to say. I'm an avid fangame viewer on twitch, and I'm an average player in general.

« on: February 02, 2014, 09:02:17 PM »
Just beat I wanna go across the rainbow 100%
Rainbow is a fantastic game, btw

Pages: 1 2 [3]