Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Guitarsage

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / I Wanna Break The Millenia
« on: September 29, 2015, 01:25:26 PM »
A game that me and Skulldude (Who didn't make any stages in it because he didn't know how to use gamemaker, but did choose the music and planned out the currently nonexistent stages and story) made. Skulldude abandoned it because I left the community in the middle of it, and I probably won't work on this again unless multiple people ask me to. I will, however take criticisms and make changes to it if I decide to work on it more rather than just start another game.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/t54wflezz3r3g7g/I+Wanna+Break+the+Millenia.zip

There are 17 screens, and there is an impossible jump on the last screen that I didn't fix in this version of the game, but it doesn't affect your ability to beat it

(I acknowledge that this is a pretty under-average game, but I figured I may as well put it here since there's no point in it rotting alone)

Meet and Greet! / Hello
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:51:34 PM »
Hello everyone. My interest in fangames started around 2011, and my first fangame was I wanna be the fangame, which I never bothered to beat. I'm age 13 and I live in United States, Virginia. Other than that, there's nothing much to say. I'm an avid fangame viewer on twitch, and I'm an average player in general.

Pages: [1]