Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Artardss

Pages: 1 [2]
Gonna ask for a classic here. Anyone know the music during the big cherry fight in LoveTrap?

That song is called Sakuranbo Kiss. Just don't watch the music video...

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: January 31, 2016, 08:18:46 AM »
Sometimes, when I'm trying to find a new needle game to play I have to search through some pages of reviews till I find the "Needle" tag. I think it would be great if we could just have links to all of the fangame genre tags and some other popular tags on the front page so people can just click them or type them on a search bar for tags. And talking about tags, I think it would be cool to add the "random game" feature for each tag.

Oh, and I think that adding the option to just find games with only a tag in particular would be cool too. The reason why I think this is a good idea is because there's people who are avoidance-exclusive players that I'm sure they hate when the game they're playing is "ruined" by "boring" or "bullshit" needle, or needle-exclusive players that just don't want to have to deal with avoidance fights/bosses, etc.

You can click on "advanced" in the top right corner of the website. You can then search by tag, and if you press "I'm feeling lucky!" you get a random game with that tag. You can also Reroll when you get a result you're not happy with.

edit: Having some kind of "exclude" tag could be good yes. So people can for example search for "adventure", but exclude "trap" or what you mentioned with Needle/avoidance games.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna be the 128
« on: January 18, 2016, 07:58:19 AM »
Don't be a shit asian, don't make horrible design, Please improve the difficulty.

Don't be a shitter, don't make horrible statements, please improve the feedback.

(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Profile Saves not working?
« on: May 30, 2015, 12:04:54 PM »
Make sure to extract the files in the .zip to a new folder. You can do this by selecting all the files in the .zip and dragging them in a new folder. Now you can start the game from there. This should get rid of your problems.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Camel boss in I wanna be the Pharaoh?
« on: May 17, 2015, 10:10:13 AM »
You need to beat the other boss first. I think that boss is in that one warp on the first(?) screen.

General Discussion / Re: Third Party Audio Banned On Twitch
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:39:13 AM »
From what I've heard you'll still have the audio on youtube. The twitchplayer simply mutes the sound, it's not getting rid of the audio entirely. There even was a bug (don't know if this still works) where you could press your spacebar twice during a muted part, and the sound would come back.

Pages: 1 [2]