Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Starz0r

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22
Programming Questions / Re: Flashlight effect.
« on: June 30, 2013, 08:28:36 PM »
Don't work anyway.  :BibleThump:

Guess you will have to wait for Seph, it seems like it should work for everyone.

Did you press the center button on the sprite?

Off Topic / Re: Unrelated to becoming The Guy
« on: June 30, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
Any more detailing of this thread will lead into locking this, throwing this into the spam box, and giving you all a warning.:FrankerZ:

I really dont think this thread had a definite topic to derail, but correct me if im wrong. I do think it should be moved into crap, because this is getting ridiculous

I believe that is a good idea. Moved to Off Topic.

Off Topic / Re: Unrelated to becoming The Guy
« on: June 30, 2013, 02:55:58 PM »
Any more detailing of this thread will lead into locking this, throwing this into the spam box, and giving you all a warning.:FrankerZ:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Folders
« on: June 30, 2013, 09:45:57 AM »
This is one of my pet peeves, people who upload just the EXE of their game and don't put it in a folder, meaning I have to make a folder for it myself. It can be really annoying.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly Wannabe race
« on: June 29, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »

Well, you fixed the symmetry, by making the same mistake on both sides. :/

It doesn't really matter, though you did say you wanted this to be exactly like the original.

Then I looked at the source picture and realized.:MVGame:

Maybe it's because this was originally posted in the announcements forum, where we couldn't post. Ahem.

What was the impossible jump? I didn't notice a difference between the versions.

Also, first screen, after the sixth save, the fourth spike on the ground should be a mini spike. Because it's not, it ruins the symmetry.

Fixed and Updated.

Maybe it's because this was originally posted in the announcements forum, where we couldn't post. Ahem.

What was the impossible jump? I didn't notice a difference between the versions.

Also, first screen, after the sixth save, the fourth spike on the ground should be a mini spike. Because it's not, it ruins the symmetry.

Please post a picture, it is easier for me to tell what you are talking about. I will also look into this problem.

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna be the Music - 10 1/2 Min Avoidance
« on: June 28, 2013, 11:29:55 PM »
Ahem.

Paragus you are no longer impressive. :BibleThump:

Music / Movies / Books / TV / Gravity Falls Discussion Thread
« on: June 28, 2013, 06:57:24 PM »
Best show I've seen so far made by Disney.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly Wannabe race
« on: June 28, 2013, 12:16:58 PM »
I think there is enough support in this that I may be able to do something huge with it community wise.

Video Games / Re: Hotline Miami
« on: June 27, 2013, 09:55:21 PM »
Agreed. I love the difficulty in this game, very reminisent of guy games.
Another big point for me was the unusual story and trippy setting. It also has some of my favorite video game music of all times.

In conclusion, this game is made of win.

The traps in this game were more interesting then the ones in most fangames I play. :Kappa:

Video Games / Re: Hotline Miami
« on: June 27, 2013, 09:50:20 PM »
Is it really that hard? (Watching Tenshots play it, it didn't seem that hard)

Oh, it is really difficult. Probably one of the more Non-Guy Related game that I've have played that has made me raged more than I have while playing Fangames.

Video Games / Hotline Miami
« on: June 27, 2013, 09:44:08 PM »
I can honestly say this is one of the hardest games I've played to date other than IWBTG and Fangames. I just finished my playthrough of the game and I can say it is totally worth the $9.99 dollars! If you like hard games then this is the game for you! I can say I raged quite a lot on my playthrough of the game. :SwiftRage:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22