Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bleedingears

Pages: [1] 2
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: July 13, 2014, 06:49:34 AM »
Just beat I wanna be the 25 level. Very enjoyable game with some good (but not too tricky) bosses.
Highly recommended

« on: July 12, 2014, 12:34:59 PM »
Ha finally managed I wanna be the 3200 min. I was stuck for ages on an early stage (the horrible long jump from top left to bottom right avoiding the ceiling spikes). Must of hit every screen on the maze at the end. Took me far too long!

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Restore the Balance v0.5
« on: July 11, 2014, 06:46:59 PM »
Just finished the alpha (I think, just beat the triple jump boss and made it back to the water). Really enjoying this game, can't wait for a finished version.
The use of the dash gimmick is well executed, There isn't much use of the triple jump yet, but I can see it being used to great effect with the 'recharging' of the jump.
Graphics are stunning.
The water section with currents seems a bit jerky and temperamental, and I think the currents could look better. The whole game has a nice sheen over it, and these currents look cheap.

Great game. carry on!

EDIT: Ok definitely at the end now. Got back to the start screen/credits. Clever rout back. I love the open level design.

« on: July 09, 2014, 04:12:41 PM »
I wanna be the GBR done! Got stuck on a conveyor belt section for a while, but got there in the end.

« on: July 05, 2014, 02:46:51 PM »
Just beat I wanna be the gatherer. Happy about this one, this was quite a challenge for me. Lots of tricky jumps.

« on: June 30, 2014, 09:29:27 AM »
IWBTEnder complete. Pretty short, quite easy with a couple of tricky jumps.

« on: June 28, 2014, 06:18:02 AM »
I'm bored: the game

« on: June 24, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
GENKI done. Good fun. Challenging bosses (for me) that were achievable and not just avoidance.

« on: June 19, 2014, 02:44:48 PM »
I wanna Fatbirds

short game, but fun.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 18, 2014, 06:48:32 PM »
Thanks, but I didn't create this game, and have no idea about codes. I've been playing it for a while, and the third boss doesn't seem to be kill-able.
Youtube vids show the next area, but this boss isn't in the videos (the screen before lets you skip it in previous versions before this boss was created).

The game is called Fangame: The game. (Not to be confused with I wanna be the fangame).

How about destrying boss object and make dead boss object when HP is under 0, and make dead boss object do the death effect? I used that way in my every game.

for example

if hp <=0{
//you'll wanna use <= so that boss will die when HP is 0 or (in some case) lower.

instance_destroy();
//if you're not using this in the boss object, replace this with(boss){instance_destroy();}

instance_create(x,y,deadboss);
//also if you're not using this in boss object, I recommend you to replace x/y with boss.x/boss.y respectively.
}

something like this.

p.s. I think you should have wrote this in game design, if you wanted help with codes.

« on: June 18, 2014, 09:47:57 AM »
Ok can anyone help me? I get this boss down to zero health, and he keeps going. All the videos I've seen must be from a previous version, because they skip this dude.

« on: June 17, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »
Lizardmaster complete!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: June 02, 2014, 03:24:12 PM »
Argh! Just started lizardmaster 7.5 today, ran it up to screen 76 before taking a break. Instead of loading the game up, I started a new one. Back to the beginning....

« on: June 02, 2014, 11:27:49 AM »
Its taken me ages to get past the last 4 levels. And I'm crap at avoidance bosses. Possibly another game I never complete because of the final boss.
Really enjoyed this game tho, good learning curve, and the last 10 levels were really challenging for me.

« on: May 16, 2014, 12:53:29 PM »
2 screens away from Biff on Cultured. Gonna get there...

Pages: [1] 2