Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bleedingears

Pages: 1 [2]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: May 16, 2014, 12:41:56 PM »
Animus completed. Fun game.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna Get Cultured ver1.0.4
« on: April 19, 2014, 06:53:04 PM »
weird thing, got hit by the 'Plot Twist', hit R and respawned at the start of the area, where the gravity is inverted. Obviously I died on the spikes and hit R again. This time I respawned in the correct place (before the plot twist) but gravity was still inverted, I fell through the ceiling and it saved. Now I respawn to the very left of the screen (look for the blood splatter!)

You might have already fixed it, this was on the original download as I didn't see that there were updates

Could someone please give me a save from this point. I only have 1 secret character (the pink one, from this level, number 5 on the keypad)

« on: April 18, 2014, 04:45:03 PM »
congrats bleeding. how'd you like the mad father section?

Sorry not sure which section you mean . I do know that I lost most of my lives between level 90 and 99. And the final boss (105).
I enjoyed the game tho, I'm not the best player, but this had a nice difficulty curve. And I'm crap at bosses, so this was much more enjoyable for me as its more platform based with fairly easy bosses (except the final one!)

« on: April 18, 2014, 04:54:24 AM »
I wanna celebrate 100 :D

Meet and Greet! / hi guys
« on: April 11, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've first played IWBTG about 4 years ago, got addicted quick and have been lurking on Twitch and playing games I like the look of over the last year.
Love the more puzzle type games (just finished I wanna walk the ceiling! Great game!). Oh, but I'm crap at bosses :(

Pages: 1 [2]