Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Slith

Pages: [1]
Well, I feel kinda silly since this has been done in a lot of fangames and also I tried to make this happen for HOURS and nothing seems to work. :(

Basically all I want is to switch left and right buttons. Hope someone can help me.

The Lounge / (Fan)Game of the Year Award???
« on: November 18, 2015, 02:27:40 PM »
Just a random idea, sorry if this was discussed before or maybe is a thing already lol. Maybe you guys could host a community voting or something like that. Winners could get some kind of virtual prizes, special mentions on www.delicious-fruit.com/ or something like that?

Discuss.

Programming Questions / Creating a wave of Bullets?
« on: May 23, 2015, 03:30:26 AM »
Hi, since people on twitch don't post code in chat very often, I thought I'd sign up here! :atkWaifu:

So, here's exactly what I want:

10 seconds after my Room Start event, I want a wave of bullets appear from directly under the floor that moves up 2 blocks and then goes down again. Kinda like the cheap shots in Eat the ER, but it should look more like a wave and not like a wall of bullets. I know it shouldn't be hard to program at all, but I am new to game maker and no matter how hard I try, nothing moves or appears at all. And I tried for the past 5 hours.

Pages: [1]