Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Realtime911

Pages: [1] 2 3
User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Hear The Angel Beats!
« on: May 09, 2016, 05:40:05 AM »
Fixed some things :
- Fixed the fullscreen issue
- Clearing the obj_stepcounter in the avoidance
- Removed the 'flickering object' (ambient_)
- Removed the needle
- Updated the DL

User-Made Creations / I Wanna Hear The Angel Beats!
« on: May 06, 2016, 10:12:37 AM »
An short needle + avoidance fangame, This game was originaly planned to be used in 'Kill The Creator', but not anymore since the area was changed

https://www.mediafire.com/download/jcmy80kn80orn82/I+Wanna+Hear+The+Angel+Beats%21.rar

Can't wait someone finish this :v

Programming Questions / Re: Spotlight Effects From Kill The Guy?
« on: April 09, 2016, 06:57:25 PM »
Aah yes, it's working!. Thanks everybody, I appreciate it!

Programming Questions / Re: Spotlight Effects From Kill The Guy?
« on: April 06, 2016, 07:49:07 PM »
ah, I'm sorry but I'm still new to these draw codes so I'm still a bit confused, can you make an example for it?

Programming Questions / Spotlight Effects From Kill The Guy?
« on: April 06, 2016, 03:57:29 AM »
How do I make the spotlight effect like in kill the guy, it seems very flexible. Up until now, I use sprite as an spotlight effect, but that doesn't help me if there's two or more light sources

Any help is appreciated!

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Quarzious - Quarzious Mode
« on: April 04, 2016, 07:19:59 AM »
arre
arre

I already upload a more friendly version of the game, I also changed the name so it can be more friendly to people (doesn't have anything to do with Valioa :v)

I also made another mode, 'Another Mode' where you CAN really die in there, so good luck!
The game is already done, all screens after the main boss is just an Extra, the Extra is not done yet, but be sure to grind it before the game fully done :)

« on: April 03, 2016, 04:59:04 PM »
I'll take it down for now, and I'm going to change it to a more friendly version

and I mean, it could change everything in game, just to be more friendly

« on: April 03, 2016, 07:50:31 AM »
"This isn't even close to cyberbullying" is exactly what a cyberbully would say.
If you think this is some cyberbullying, I can remove it, but that if I'm really cyberbullying him

« on: April 02, 2016, 11:49:04 PM »
Congratulations, You Ruined My Fangame Life, Goodbye Fangames [2012 - 2016] I Quit The Fangame World
Really Kye, you already copy many games, you didn't even ask the author for the permission. I may did the same, I didn't ask for your permission, but do you think some drama will make me kneel and say 'I'm sorry' ?

This game MEANT to be a joke, nothing more, if you don't like it, you don't have to like it, just don't do drama things (like you say you quit fangaming, but then you make 'Remaster' and 'Dreamer' then stop the project just because an constructive criticism)

This not even close to be as an cyberbullying, I'm not even try to make him stop fangaming
You should learn the world, not learn your world. There's a time when you need to step outside

(click to show/hide)

« on: April 02, 2016, 01:08:18 AM »
a bit correction in here, game name changed into 'I Wanna Be The Quarzious - Quarzious Mode', I'll update the game as soon as I can

User-Made Creations / I Wanna Be The Another Zero
« on: April 01, 2016, 03:51:02 AM »
arre

Zero Mode
https://www.mediafire.com/download/7rrdoa3ndylcr2f/I+Wanna+Be+The+Another+Zero+-+Zero+Mode.rar

Another Mode
Pointless, removed

(click to show/hide)

Game Design / Re: I Wanna Be The Dreamer [Devolopment]
« on: March 29, 2016, 05:08:42 PM »
You can't get private fangames that easy in public, if you don't have anything to do with the fangame, then you can't have it.
You should learn what meaning of all words we have try to spoke to you, not just blindly see who's post them
Learn from your mistakes, don't do it again. Get a habit to take inspiration from other fangames, not copy or steal them

Maybe we should stop in here, for the better

(And I know my grammar sucks :v)

Why title cards?
It looks nice to me and basically, telling people where they are in the game even not very specific
at least, those things weren't 'k3 copy' too much

After a bit work, it turned out like this

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Doetielast v.0.213
« on: March 22, 2016, 08:23:58 PM »
Re-Uploaded the game, there are several things broken, so had to fix that
thanks to Starz0r for pointing the broken things to me
- Actually, there's a bug in Mineacraft Nexus, the TNT object can make the game crashes if you stand in a block and press right at the same time, so it can be avoided by not do those things at the same time :v
you don't need to re-do everything, you can move your old.v.0.213 savefiles into the new one, but savefile sharing is still hard to do

*Edited the OP

Pages: [1] 2 3