Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Iwannabetheplayer

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 23, 2014, 03:02:44 PM »
Nobody has posted something here in a while so just take these. Lets actually put comments to it
(click to show/hide)
       Of,course,of course they had to fall down why wouldn`t they fall down?
(click to show/hide)
    ...Seriously?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 22, 2014, 05:40:04 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Wow.I wasnt on for some days but thank all of you for these tips :atkHappy:                                                                  Also this screenshot is quite old I have already beaten the boss and now i am in Stage 2 2nd origin screen (even got the secret)

« on: August 19, 2014, 03:07:07 AM »
Ok,sorry for asking again but the thing with the link doesnt work for speical reasons on my computer unfortunately. (Right so?) And i already tried the thing with the spoiler. But then i get spoiler things. Those actually work. Problem is that if i insert an image then and write for example screenshot105.png in between those the spoiler thing doesnt even open. Thanks already.

« on: August 18, 2014, 05:12:39 PM »
Alright here i go. Beaten the rest of stage 1 incredibly fast somehow...Boss 1 here i come.                       :ItsBoshyTime: :tenKapple: I have bested spikes and the moon and now i shall best the cherry!                                      Man this somehow ruins every post but the screenshot data is too big again....Any tips?

« on: August 18, 2014, 02:26:51 PM »
Oh My, I cant believe i finally managed to get this dumb secret.Finding it was very easy but the secret Itself was a pure needle hell... Rest of stage 1 :denProgress:      But seriously how can you avoid your screenshots being too big to insert here. I would really like to show this here

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 16, 2014, 01:25:08 PM »
Yay...I ate the rori girl... It was so "hard"...

« on: August 16, 2014, 09:50:04 AM »
4th Fangame beaten...I,m getting better :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 09, 2014, 10:03:07 AM »
I dont have anything to say to these...

« on: August 09, 2014, 01:01:51 AM »
Yes.Finally.Its official.I went across the rainbow. :atkHappy: Unfortunaley this thing only allows me to send a screenshot of 192KB Max. ...Thats annoying...

« on: August 08, 2014, 10:14:29 PM »
Ok this is wierd. After being stuck on that one red section forever i yesterday started playing across the rainbow again,an i beat it,then i have beaten orange,(easy),then i have beaten yellow,(tricky),then i have beaten green (****)then i have beaten cyan (wierd),then ihave beaten purple (personal favorite) then ihave beaten uhhh...dark purple?( :denMiku:) and now i am trying at the final boss...what alot of progress... Unfortunely,this dumb program(or is it the page?) doesnt allow a screenshot here.

« on: August 08, 2014, 06:41:56 AM »
Ok Just beaten conquer the blow 2. The guy seemed kinda random...  Unfortuenely (?) I dont have a screenshot.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help with Kamilia 3
« on: August 08, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »
Ok, well i guess i took your tip and started playing other games. I just beat Conquer the blow 1 and 2 and the red,orange and yellow sections in across the rainbow (All Secrets and beaten first screen of green ). And i  admit that that idea with the savefile was just dumb. It was just a desperate (thanks to google translator for this word) try to achieve something .Meh

« on: August 08, 2014, 05:07:45 AM »
I,ve been just beaten conquer the blowgame 1. It may not be something special for you but its the first fangame i have beat. Final Boss took a while. Gonna try the second one now.

« on: August 07, 2014, 01:56:52 PM »
Alright, Thats it. I GIVE UP. After 10 hours of trying this, i dont even want anymore. I,m sorry that i really have to do this but...could somebody please send me a savefile where he/she just entered the secret.

« on: August 07, 2014, 08:16:27 AM »
Ok thanks. That helps but do you have any tips for that last jump before that trigger? I keep dieing to the left spike...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4