Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Iwannabetheplayer

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Help with Kamilia 3
« on: August 07, 2014, 05:47:55 AM »
Hi guys that came to read this the problem is that i am currently stuck with getting the 1st Secret in Kamilia 3 i marked somethings on the screenshot to show you my situtation, with red i marked the area that i am currently having the most troubles with, with dark blue i marked what i have ever gotten the furthest, with purple i marked the trigger for the portal, with black i marked where the portal appears after the trigger, with pink i marked which spikes the trigger adds, with cyan i marked which spikes go awayy with the trigger. So i wanted to ask do you have any tips for me? Beacuse i definetely wanna get this secret.                            Sorry,if my english is bad.

Meet and Greet! / hello guys
« on: August 07, 2014, 05:07:08 AM »
Hello People out there in the world, i wanted to introduce myself a bit here. My name is Iwannabetheplayer and i am a german guy who likes IWBTG and spikes. I registered here because i like to read funny posts and maybe for some help. I hope we will all have a good time together.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              (I still have to say im kinda unexperienced i these fangames...maybe you will hear from me later)                                 Sorry if my english is bad.

Pages: [1]