Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Iwannabetheplayer

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: October 03, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
GGM:
(click to show/hide)
Fun little game. Go the Run:
(click to show/hide)
A Game that was in my list for too long fun overall though. Now after the easy stuff comes... Cultured Normal Mode:
(click to show/hide)
  Finally. Uhh. This was a very cool and fun medley game, though Stage 6,7 and Biff were so hard. Finnally through it. So happy. Current Bifficult Progress:
(click to show/hide)
Edit: Finally past Sandwich of Doom.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 28, 2014, 03:43:56 AM »
Havent been able to do something in a long time for special reasons. Made a lot of Progress though.                Kill the Bluemage:
(click to show/hide)
Sunspike:
(click to show/hide)
Kamilia 3:
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Um.. About Kamilia 3...
« on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:09 AM »
Well alright i gotta say sorry for the last stuff i posted it wasnt meant like that it might also be that i am still a bit of a noobish player, and started playing fangames like a month ago or so, so i might be pretty unexperienced, i take that last stuff back. But to say new things, i just saw Cosmics Nue Viedo. Besides it being crazily buffed i didnt actually see him entering it somewhere. I guess nue is now stage 2 secret boss, i guess stage 3 and 4 now have secret bosses too,right? Stage 5 already has got Koala i dont think another secret boss is gonna get added there, even though it would match what im guessing now. That being Stage 3=Destination Stage 4=Gravityman Stage 5=Big Kid. But again, i dont know about this, this is just what i am thinking.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Um.. About Kamilia 3...
« on: September 10, 2014, 03:59:10 PM »
I actually now have a ton of questions to you after seeing that video but i will leave it at the most important ones that you may also be able to answer me because i think you just get the imformations from kamilia(?). 1. What do you need to open that keyhole at first there.  Did maybe the hidden key get a 2nd use? And, can you already get to this boss when first playing through Stage 1? 2. Why do all of the Crimson have 1 health bar for all? that ruins a lot of good strategys for this boss and makes it an unnecessary ton harder. To get to your question, the reason is pretty obvious, i couls now just basically say the same things as Starz0r. For normal and maybe even a bit more experienced players it just makes the game kinda frustrating to play through how i think. For example : I am still stuck at entering secret 1.(Yeah, STILL...still *sniff* *sniff* *goes to corner and crys*) I hope kamilia takes these and future tips and makes this game a bit more fun to play through.

« on: September 07, 2014, 07:00:20 AM »

(click to show/hide)
Yeeees. Finally. This needle hell ends NOW. Stage 3 had very tough screens from the beginnging to the end, but its finally over. Hardest screens for me were daze the gets (first doublediamond and 3 spike ceiling jump ever in life :Kreygasm:) and Needle Satan because of all of the pixel perfect Jumps                                                             (PS: Me: So lets see who the boss is, oh its  :denMiku_v2:. Hi :denMiku_v2:. Wait, where is the health bar? Oh no, is this pure Avoidance? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!) I hate Avoidance.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: September 06, 2014, 07:57:54 AM »
Bugging my (luckily enough not the Stage 6 one) savefile in cultured after beig so happy to have first 3 secrets.
(click to show/hide)

« on: August 31, 2014, 04:25:58 AM »
Finally beat BTSZ2 2nd boss. This took a while. I,m so glad i didn´t choke at the platforming at the end. Also i finally got all of my achievements on one screenshot.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

« on: August 30, 2014, 02:00:25 PM »
Have i seriously forgotten the screenshot? Added now. I was pretty sure that i had it. Sorry.

« on: August 30, 2014, 09:17:57 AM »
(click to show/hide)
F*ck this NANG screen once and for all. Sorry for that. I am trough it now. But THAT just made me rage. Both of these saves insane as hell. Go away NANG and never come back.

« on: August 30, 2014, 09:10:17 AM »
Have benn switchin´ around in fangames alot recently. Here are some off my biggest achievements in the last time.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Stage 5 of cultured as well as Stage 4 of Sunspike are laying behind me now.
(click to show/hide)
Kamilia 1. Screenshot quite old again. Trying at Mr.Beegryn (?) Actually really liked the idea of Brute of a Man and GR Stages

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: August 30, 2014, 03:15:34 AM »
Oh,sorry there.My english might not be that good.So, the computer i download it has got openSuse.The one where i run it then is Windows XP. I just still dont understand what exactly you mean with components and specs. Even Google Translator cant help me there. Im sorry.

« on: August 30, 2014, 02:38:47 AM »
Specs?Speculations?Speculations why the game isnt running?Well, it might be too big but the other ones i mentioned were, Kill the Maker and breaking out, and those were smaller,i think. But, if you would really make this working for me, i would be so thankful.

« on: August 29, 2014, 07:49:20 PM »
Man, i was so hyped for this game really wanted to play it but even the second link doesnt work for me. There is always: Unexpected error occured when running the game. This is already the 3rd game i cant play beacuse of this. :atkCry: What did i do wrong?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:27:23 PM »
Beat these two a while ago actually. Just forgot to post them
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Experience and Showdown btw.

« on: August 26, 2014, 03:46:45 PM »
Yay.After figuring out where the exit of 2nd origin screen is i actually had some fun playing trough the rest of Stage 2. Lets look how i will do on the Boss. 8
(click to show/hide)
Ignore that the Boss 1 and Stage 2 achievements arent there. My achievements tend to disappear sometimes...
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Furthest i,ve gotten on the boss yet, btw.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4