Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ataosama

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
thanks for your answer. I moved my save to 0.995, then saved the game using this version, but I'm still not able to load it with a newer version.
I searched the forum a bit and found a post by Ataosama, who said that the bug disappears after reaching boss rush. So I can either continue playing on 0.995 and hope that the bug really disappears, or start a new game on 1.48 and hope that my second flandre clear doesn't take long :/

Not sure which of my post you are referring to, but I have no idea if the bug disappears after reaching bossrush when your save has already been affected by the protection ; I meant that you don't have any protection issue when you transfer your save after being past bossrush.
Sorry for the confusion, I hope it didn't cause any problem to anyone.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: November 20, 2016, 10:07:55 AM »
Kamilia is dead!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 21, 2016, 03:46:10 AM »

K3 destination clear ( •ᴗ•)ψ
It took about 54 hours of grind, very fun fight overall, beside some few issues.

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna kill the Happil II - Some part of the game
« on: February 08, 2016, 02:14:17 PM »
Tribute screen added!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: New to fangames- Computer doesn't start some?
« on: January 24, 2016, 06:39:29 AM »
I had a similar problem, do you use avast ?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Fangames stopped working on my pc, help plz
« on: December 20, 2015, 03:21:44 PM »
Do you use avast ?

Video Discussion / I Wanna Break The 3 Makers Ⅲ - Kamilia's Stage
« on: November 10, 2015, 03:36:09 PM »

Stage death : 27000 (11000 deaths for last save)
Music : Azure Apex - OcularNebula

It was a great experience.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 8
« on: October 27, 2015, 08:48:25 AM »

« on: October 25, 2015, 12:16:35 PM »

It was a pretty annoying boss, especially because I died about 20 times at the last long rng part :)

« on: October 21, 2015, 06:28:47 PM »
Cyber is finally dead :)

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 6
« on: October 15, 2015, 04:58:49 PM »
Same, it was really too long.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: October 14, 2015, 02:46:00 PM »
When someone's account is deleted all his reviews are removed but not his screenshots.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 5
« on: October 10, 2015, 04:14:38 AM »

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 4
« on: October 09, 2015, 12:28:52 PM »
I edited the first post, here is the solution.

It's pretty funny how no one was close to it :p

The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 4
« on: October 07, 2015, 09:11:47 AM »
basically I start with providing an RMJ map with a recording of me doing something. What y'all have to do is either try to remake what I originally had or create the craziest map with what I did. I'll judge what the best map is, and the winner can do their own (I'll also post the original one I had)

As for the previous round, please use the naming convention of "Round [Round Number] - [Username].map" for the map.

I will end the round in the next 48-72 hours.

Good luck !

Edit :

Taprus' map was pretty interesting on how he used the water to slow the player or to give him his double jump back.

I liked the first jump and how you get to the last corner in 128-up's map, the use of the vines to slow the player is also pretty clever.

Wolsk's and Inferno's maps were my favorites maps. There were pretty interesting jumps in Wolsk's map, especially for the first jump, the ending is original. The use of platform jumps is also pretty nice. For Inferno's map I really enjoyed how clean it looks like, I liked the end with the platforms jump + the vine glitch + the landing close to the cherry.

I will choose Inferno as the winner, since Wolsk made the previous round but both were really great.

Also, no one was even close to the solution :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4