Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Ataosama

Pages: [1] 2
Video Discussion / I Wanna Break The 3 Makers Ⅲ - Kamilia's Stage
« on: November 10, 2015, 03:36:09 PM »

Stage death : 27000 (11000 deaths for last save)
Music : Azure Apex - OcularNebula

It was a great experience.

The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 4
« on: October 07, 2015, 09:11:47 AM »
basically I start with providing an RMJ map with a recording of me doing something. What y'all have to do is either try to remake what I originally had or create the craziest map with what I did. I'll judge what the best map is, and the winner can do their own (I'll also post the original one I had)

As for the previous round, please use the naming convention of "Round [Round Number] - [Username].map" for the map.

I will end the round in the next 48-72 hours.

Good luck !

Edit :

Taprus' map was pretty interesting on how he used the water to slow the player or to give him his double jump back.

I liked the first jump and how you get to the last corner in 128-up's map, the use of the vines to slow the player is also pretty clever.

Wolsk's and Inferno's maps were my favorites maps. There were pretty interesting jumps in Wolsk's map, especially for the first jump, the ending is original. The use of platform jumps is also pretty nice. For Inferno's map I really enjoyed how clean it looks like, I liked the end with the platforms jump + the vine glitch + the landing close to the cherry.

I will choose Inferno as the winner, since Wolsk made the previous round but both were really great.

Also, no one was even close to the solution :)

Video Discussion / I wanna kill the Happil II - Some part of the game
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:08:04 AM »
<< Stage 1 >>

Conquer the blow game 1 :
(click to show/hide)

Enjoy the game :
(click to show/hide)

Go the Colorful World :
(click to show/hide)

GGM :
(click to show/hide)

Dark Blue :
(click to show/hide)

Final Tower of The Guy :
(click to show/hide)

Boss 1 : Phantom avoidance (TAS) :
(click to show/hide)

<<Stage 2>>

Conquer the blow game 2 :
(click to show/hide)

Tribute :
(click to show/hide)

Kill the Guy :
(click to show/hide)

Boss 2 : Gustav avoidance :
(click to show/hide)

<<Stage 3>>

Justice :
(click to show/hide)

Diverse :
(click to show/hide)

Heady :
(click to show/hide)

Boss 3 : Dotkid avoidance (TAS) :
(click to show/hide)

<<Bonus>>

Hidden achievements :
(click to show/hide)

Programming Questions / Music volume
« on: August 23, 2015, 06:38:10 AM »
Hello, when I want to lower the volume of a music I use this code : sound_volume(music, number).

The problem is that when I restart, the volume doesn't go back to 1 (100%), so how could I do that ? (I use the yuuutu engine, if that matters)

Video Discussion / I wanna be the GuruKaming - Extra Needle
« on: August 22, 2015, 10:48:37 AM »

I used another version for the second save because the save is broken in the original.

Save 3 and 7 are pretty hard, the rest is ok.

The boss is the original boss but with rng and, maybe, a bigger hitbox so I won't try it.

Hello, I would like to know if there is an easy way to duplicate a step a lot of times without having to create each step one by one for the timelines.

Video Discussion / I wanna Break the Series Z 3 - Vermillion
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:44:23 AM »

Really cool boss to watch, but pretty boring to play. It took me about one hour.

It would be way better if the avoidance at the end didn't have any hard pattern to learn.

Video Discussion / I wanna kill the Kamilia 3 - Doruppi Area
« on: August 07, 2015, 03:58:51 PM »

Second clear.

I usually don't post Kamilia 3 videos, the only reason I'm posting this one is to get the fangame "I wanna revenge the Doruppi".

You can expect a Kamilia 3 final boss video when I reach it though (I'm currently at Cyber so maybe in 3 months ?).

Also, you may expect a secret 5 video and, maybe, a full second playthrough video in the future.

Gameplay & Discussion / Three questions about platforming
« on: July 30, 2015, 10:57:32 AM »
Hello.

I have three questions :

1 - What is the best way to do this jump (the plane) :

2 - Is it possible not to use the platform for this segment :

3 - Is there any strat for double inverts ?

Video Discussion / I wanna kill the Happil - Best Guy world
« on: July 02, 2015, 01:03:40 PM »

The boss is hard and very unfair. The platforming is fun.

Video Discussion / I wanna kill the Happil - Hardest Game world
« on: July 01, 2015, 04:27:58 PM »

Not that hard. The boss has more attacks than shown in the video.

Gameplay & Discussion / K3 save problem
« on: June 19, 2015, 08:59:21 PM »
Hello, I'm a player who reached Rukito area in K3. I'm playing in v1.30 and this version may have some hitbox problem with the Influka area.
I want to go back in v0.995 but the save doesn't work anymore in this version (wrong room).

Can someone tell me how to go back in v0.995, if the problem is fixed in v1.30 or if my save is fucked ? My last v0.995 backup save is in the bossrush, with almost everything left, so I don't want to use this solution.

Good boss, with production value and interesting attacks.

It is taken from "I wanna be the Diverse" but it's buffed a lot, and there are new attacks.

Gameplay & Discussion / Fuck my life
« on: May 25, 2015, 08:05:28 AM »

Can someone kill me ? :(
This is the K3 crimson, I died some frames before my bullet reached the last guy :(

It happened twice in K2 for me too.

Video Discussion / I wanna take the Confession
« on: May 23, 2015, 07:39:38 AM »

Great boss, maybe too easy but with good production value.

Pages: [1] 2