Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

I Wanna Be The Anarchistificationator Update 6-19-2015 "Build 6"

<< < (4/5) > >>

lawatson:
I Wanna Be the SupersubpremonoAnarchist :Kappa:

Kyir:
Yeah, prefixes are way better. That looks good.

TheGamerGuy500:

--- Quote from: lawatson on February 22, 2015, 06:59:06 PM ---I Wanna Be the SupersubpremonoAnarchist :Kappa:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kyir on February 22, 2015, 08:47:14 PM ---Yeah, prefixes are way better. That looks good.

--- End quote ---
I guess I'll be using that on release day (Build 10)
Unless you weren't serious about that :Kappa:

Stepcore:

--- Quote from: TheGamerGuy500 on February 22, 2015, 12:25:08 PM ---The platform room has a set pattern on each platform.

--- End quote ---

This is why I said RNG or random looking. Even with set patterns, it still looks a mess. If you don't know the planned route, what ends up happening is that you just spam buttons and hope to make it across. This is what I did both times I tried it. That is not good design, especially with platforms because they also push you around.
Might just be my opinion though.

TheGamerGuy500:

--- Quote from: Stepcore on February 23, 2015, 11:12:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheGamerGuy500 on February 22, 2015, 12:25:08 PM ---The platform room has a set pattern on each platform.

--- End quote ---

This is why I said RNG or random looking. Even with set patterns, it still looks a mess. If you don't know the planned route, what ends up happening is that you just spam buttons and hope to make it across. This is what I did both times I tried it. That is not good design, especially with platforms because they also push you around.
Might just be my opinion though.

--- End quote ---
I knew it might have been tricky but I assumed that I was just bad at my own game and that other people could do it no sweat.
I'll be changing that segment soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version