Author Topic: Hello Everybody  (Read 1362 times)

PlainZombie

• Wannabe
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 39.0.2171.95 Chrome 39.0.2171.95
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Hello Everybody
« on: December 31, 2014, 04:54:46 PM »
I've been streaming for a few months now. Nothing big, but I enjoy it. I've been in and out of fangames for a bit but I didn't start streaming them until really recently. This holiday I kind of floated around different fangame streamers and watched and followed.

I don't think I've actually completed one yet, but I'm currently working through I Wanna Be The 8Bit (On stage 4 boss) and I Wanna Find My Destiny (Stage 2 boss) and I have a boatload more that I've downloaded and intend to check out on stream. I may have been playing through some of the really hard ones (I'm hung up on NANG Screen 25, heh), but I bust through levels eventually! I find the challenge fun.

I stream other things too, like Skies of Arcadia and Metal Gear Solid Series and assorted PS4 games, but I do want to stream fangames a little bit more.

One time Stinkycheese raided my channel out of the blue and it gave me the power to beat the first boss in Find My Destiny. Then I felt bad because I had to leave 30 minutes after the raid started.  :BibleThump:
You make ONE GAME about Beavers...

infern0man1

• ~(=^・ω・^)ψ
  • Global Moderator
  • Oatmeal Killer
  • Dear sir stroke madam, fire exclamation point
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Hello Everybody
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 06:04:19 PM »
Welcomeˇˇ

Valioa

• Cherry Eater
  • I love pie and choke on fangames :)
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 39.0.2171.95 Chrome 39.0.2171.95
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everybody
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 06:47:49 PM »
Nice to meet you Zombie ;3 Welcome to the community!
"If you spend all of your time trying to avoid danger, you'll never move forward.

We know the danger. But if that risk means solving the mystery, we have no choice.

Am I wrong?" - Kyoko Kirigiri