I Wanna Community

Fangames => Meet and Greet! => Topic started by: PlainZombie on December 31, 2014, 04:54:46 PM

Title: Hello Everybody
Post by: PlainZombie on December 31, 2014, 04:54:46 PM
I've been streaming for a few months now. Nothing big, but I enjoy it. I've been in and out of fangames for a bit but I didn't start streaming them until really recently. This holiday I kind of floated around different fangame streamers and watched and followed.

I don't think I've actually completed one yet, but I'm currently working through I Wanna Be The 8Bit (On stage 4 boss) and I Wanna Find My Destiny (Stage 2 boss) and I have a boatload more that I've downloaded and intend to check out on stream. I may have been playing through some of the really hard ones (I'm hung up on NANG Screen 25, heh), but I bust through levels eventually! I find the challenge fun.

I stream other things too, like Skies of Arcadia and Metal Gear Solid Series and assorted PS4 games, but I do want to stream fangames a little bit more.

One time Stinkycheese raided my channel out of the blue and it gave me the power to beat the first boss in Find My Destiny. Then I felt bad because I had to leave 30 minutes after the raid started.  :BibleThump:
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: infern0man1 on December 31, 2014, 06:04:19 PM
Welcomeˇˇ
Title: Re: Hello Everybody
Post by: Valioa on December 31, 2014, 06:47:49 PM
Nice to meet you Zombie ;3 Welcome to the community!