Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

I Wanna Restore the Balance v0.5

<< < (3/3)

klazen108:
Thanks for the comments guys :atkHappy:

My favorite thing about getting feedback on my game is hearing that people have different strategies for everything. I like giving you the freedom to make choices; do you want to try the risky, but quick way, or perhaps slow down a bit to catch your breath and stay safe? Especially when I hear people doing things I never anticipated - but that could just be because I love watching speedruns and seeing all the speedrun strats :P

There are a few unpolished things still in the game - like you mention, the currents area doesn't control as well as I'd like. There are also some glitches related to screen transitions which I need to iron out, and some segments are really tricky to get through and not really in line with the difficulty curve up to this point. For instance, the point where you swing on a vine and have to dodge two falling spikes from the ceiling - apparently the timing isn't as obvious as I thought!

But yeah, I'm about to finish my current fangame project (shameless I Wanna Get Rekt promotion), and when that's out the door, I'll be returning to development on this guy. Since I won't be making two games simultaneously this time, I should be able to get plenty of new content out, and hopefully "Restore the Balance" of good fangames :kappaDisco:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version