Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Taprus

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Programming Questions / Re: Fading Spikes (need for coding help)
« on: May 24, 2015, 03:43:35 PM »
Well, I did something stupid nowl, I wasnt using the code you said, so I changed my code, didnt know how to use it, so it didnt even fade (nor disapear) and now I dont even remember my old code  :atkCry:
Could anyone help me how to do this ? (Im just doing this because I dont like how the faling/rising look, so I want something better)
I am even more confused than before

Programming Questions / Fading Spikes (need for coding help)
« on: May 23, 2015, 11:30:10 PM »
I am currently trying to do a spike that, when a trigger is triggered, it fades away and then detroys itself (stops killing the player).
The thing is, I can make it fade away, but it still kills you, and I know I have to make an alarm event that starts when a certain trigger is triggered and that alarm then destroys the object ( instance_destroy () )
But i dont know how to incorporate such thing!
Any help pls  :atkCry: ?

Nevermind fixed it

for object menuSelect2:

COMPILATION ERROR in code action
Error in code at line 2:
   if(global.difselect=0){
             ^
at position 12: Variable name expected.

(That is the error that appears)
I only changed the difficulty select screen that comes with the engine, I didnt touch any of the code yet this shows up!
I have no idea what the isue is and I dont know how to fix
plz halp

Nevermind I fixed it, it was just that I named a sound file difselect without knowing that it was already something

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]