Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Taprus

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / Adventure Collab - A new kind of collaboration
« on: September 19, 2016, 01:32:21 AM »
So, I recently got an idea of a format for fangame collaborations that I really like, which, instead of the normal collab way that combines a bunch of loose ideas into a single piece, builds upon the work previously done, as in to keep a sense of flow and progretion, but still having the flare of each maker in their respective parts.
What do I mean with this? Well to put it in a less broad sense, and into the concrete, we start with one small part one maker made, with the file then being passed along to the next maker, who build some more content that he sees fitting (before or after doesnt matter, as long as it feels somewhat natural) , then passes it to the next maker and so on, until the game is deemed done by everyone.
You might be wondering why I am telling you this, or what does this have of relevant in Usermade Creations, or the title , why " Adventure Collab"? Well that's simple : I want to put this idea I had into action, to make an adventure game with this format, since it could be really cool in my opinion. So, to anyone interested in the idea, you can go here to join  the discord server : httpss://discord.gg/SAbHBA6
Any thought about it?

Meet and Greet! / Hello everyone !!
« on: April 05, 2016, 05:44:40 PM »
Well yeah I had to do this sooner or later I guess..
Im Taprus, I live in Chile and have played fangames for about ,uhm, a year i think ( though thats only playing seriously, i played them back in like 2009, but i took a break since then), and i'd say im decent at fangames. Currently main playthrough is Crimson.
Soo, yeah
I think that would be it !

The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 2
« on: October 04, 2015, 06:56:28 PM »
Well, since i won last round, I guess its time to make another one of these!
Rules are the same as previously, so here it is , Round 2!
Just a heads up, this one is kinda longer than the one before so yeah.
Have fun!
(click to show/hide)

Programming Questions / show step counter
« on: September 21, 2015, 01:36:56 PM »
So im making an avoidance, and to make stuff easier to myself i decided that i should have an object that shows the step counter(or step "blocks" idunno) of the timeline. Thing is, even after trying a lot of stuff, it still hasnt worked. Can anyone help me please?

Programming Questions / Fading Spikes (need for coding help)
« on: May 23, 2015, 11:30:10 PM »
I am currently trying to do a spike that, when a trigger is triggered, it fades away and then detroys itself (stops killing the player).
The thing is, I can make it fade away, but it still kills you, and I know I have to make an alarm event that starts when a certain trigger is triggered and that alarm then destroys the object ( instance_destroy () )
But i dont know how to incorporate such thing!
Any help pls  :atkCry: ?

for object menuSelect2:

COMPILATION ERROR in code action
Error in code at line 2:
   if(global.difselect=0){
             ^
at position 12: Variable name expected.

(That is the error that appears)
I only changed the difficulty select screen that comes with the engine, I didnt touch any of the code yet this shows up!
I have no idea what the isue is and I dont know how to fix
plz halp

Nevermind I fixed it, it was just that I named a sound file difselect without knowing that it was already something

Pages: [1]