Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - aytoms29

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Gameplay & Discussion / What fangames would you recommend to play?
« on: September 20, 2016, 12:59:13 AM »
I kinda can't find anything to play so I was wondering what fangames are liked by the community and would be a good idea to play. I got to floor 51 in NANG if you need a skill level (and I also beat stage one of Cultured 2).

Thanks!

General Games / Re: My hill
« on: September 20, 2016, 12:30:19 AM »
wait but that's your mom, not my mom. so that doesn't count

dude my hill

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 19, 2016, 07:21:30 PM »
I've been having problems running C2 smoothly lately. It runs fine usually until every now and then (say every 20-30 seconds or so) where the fps will slow down to like 30~ and the audio will start crackling and jittering for a few seconds. This has been popping up since the beginning of the game, and I initially thought it was something OBS was causing but it seems to happen off-stream too.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and my PC is honestly pretty powerful so it really shouldn't be a hardware issue. Running in compatibility mode for Windows 7 didn't work and I've been updating to the latest versions unfortunately with no change. I've tried changing the priority of the application but no change. Is there any idea what could be causing this? I can provide a video reference if it helps.  :atkHappy:

The game has trouble downloading on chrome. If you downloaded the game through chrome there is a large chance that the game is corrupt somehow. Try downloading through internet explorer or something :/.

Hope I helped in some way! :IceFairy:

Why am I in the creators? I didn't agree to this
i think you made c2 so maybe that's it

« on: September 19, 2016, 01:53:49 AM »
it's a trick

my hill dude

« on: September 11, 2016, 11:03:22 PM »
I look at this chat and decide to quit because it's going nowhere

Your hill

« on: September 08, 2016, 09:19:52 PM »
In an extremely rare coincidence half explained by quantum physics half explained by magic, the last 2 messages of this topic suddenly turn alive and start fighting for The Hill. My last message, clearly superior in both size and intelligence, almost fails against the seemingly random and unpredictable nature of yours, but ends up beating the letters out of it.
My hill.

I also know how to use maths unlike you who only does english so I know more things.

My hill + 1 = a hill that has a 1

:Kappa:

« on: September 08, 2016, 09:17:22 PM »
First off, thank you for making such a great game! Even though I'm still in Stage 1, I've been having a lot of fun! However, I have a small issue that I haven't seen anyone else experience, so I think it's probably because of my shitty laptop, but the sound effects in the game (jumping, shooting, saving, restarting, etc...) all seem to be... lagging and echo-y. Everything else, like the music, seems to be working fine, but all the sound effects extremely echo-y and, put it bluntly, pretty bad. But in all the streams of the game I've seen, they're all fine! So I was wondering, is anyone else having a similar issue?
i have this same problem, but i closed all opened programs and then restarted the laptop, and i didn't have any problem, so far

Sorry, doesn't seem to be working. I think that it might actualy be because I'm running Windows 10, since the audio is fine on my other computer with Windows 7.

Guess I'll just have to play on that, or install Windows 7 on this laptop. Oh well :atkHappy:
Try redownloading with another browser and try that file. Maybe it didn't download properly because chrome does have trouble with the file. It should work on windows 10.

Just in case anyone was still interested if I ended up getting the audio to work properly, after I tried everything everyone had told me, like downloading from a different browser and stuff, I finally decided to just dual-boot windows 7 and now it works great! Thanks for everyone for trying to help me out!

nice !

« on: September 08, 2016, 12:20:56 AM »
i'm an australian dude

my hill

« on: September 05, 2016, 12:39:20 AM »
Using the jetpack, I accelerate so fast that I loop around the galaxy in an orbit and end up crashing right back into the hill and blowing it up. You go flying back into the galaxy and the hill falls back to where it always was.

My hill duuuuuuuuuuuude.

« on: September 05, 2016, 12:29:07 AM »
First off, thank you for making such a great game! Even though I'm still in Stage 1, I've been having a lot of fun! However, I have a small issue that I haven't seen anyone else experience, so I think it's probably because of my shitty laptop, but the sound effects in the game (jumping, shooting, saving, restarting, etc...) all seem to be... lagging and echo-y. Everything else, like the music, seems to be working fine, but all the sound effects extremely echo-y and, put it bluntly, pretty bad. But in all the streams of the game I've seen, they're all fine! So I was wondering, is anyone else having a similar issue?
i have this same problem, but i closed all opened programs and then restarted the laptop, and i didn't have any problem, so far

Sorry, doesn't seem to be working. I think that it might actualy be because I'm running Windows 10, since the audio is fine on my other computer with Windows 7.

Guess I'll just have to play on that, or install Windows 7 on this laptop. Oh well :atkHappy:
Try redownloading with another browser and try that file. Maybe it didn't download properly because chrome does have trouble with the file. It should work on windows 10.

« on: September 03, 2016, 02:25:05 AM »
uhhhhh, my computer says it can't open the zip because it's invalid. help me please.
i think the computer stops downloading it a bit early, so the game kinda gets a bit broken.
I've had the same issue.
chrome has trouble downloading it, you gotta use another browser for some reason. it should do it properly after that

« on: September 02, 2016, 11:11:31 PM »
uhhhhh, my computer says it can't open the zip because it's invalid. help me please.
i think the computer stops downloading it a bit early, so the game kinda gets a bit broken.

Tools & Software / Re: Jtool - a new RMJ-type thing
« on: September 01, 2016, 10:01:01 PM »
Did you try to do something with a custom skin? That seems to be where the error is originating.

i tried to do something with one but now it seems that it won't open at all. only the downgraded versions will

(click to show/hide)

FeelsBadMan

« on: August 31, 2016, 08:50:49 PM »
Your computer decides to die during the race, pushing me into first place and ruining your speedrunning dreams.

My Hill, The Only Hill. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7