Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - aytoms29

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: March 09, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »
yo

Tournaments / Re: Fangame Marathon 2017 Date Discussion
« on: March 01, 2017, 07:54:06 PM »
idk but in australia that should be fine, you might wanna check dates for the community members who go too schools just to make sure that it isn't a pain for anyone who wants to participate in the stream.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: November 20, 2016, 10:41:46 PM »
Kamilia is dead!

Good job on the 100%!

Video Games / Re: Holy simon cowell the nintendo nx was released
« on: October 20, 2016, 08:07:59 PM »
I died 'cause of the hype I felt when I watched it

nice!

Video Games / Holy simon cowell the nintendo nx was released
« on: October 20, 2016, 06:07:53 PM »
what do you guys think about the nintendo switch?

youtube link:

Meet and Greet! / Re: sup.
« on: October 19, 2016, 07:12:07 PM »
Welcome to a place that does stuff sometimes. Just ask around if you ever need help and have fun.

Off Topic / Re: No
« on: October 18, 2016, 05:52:36 PM »

General Games / Re: My hill
« on: September 30, 2016, 06:20:53 PM »
Who said I couldn't use cash and not have a bank account

My Hill yo dwag

Announcements / Re: The Wannabes auto hosting discussion
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:22:22 AM »
I don't know why you say that thing about me being in the community or not. I thought the twitch team is just for people who play fangames.

It's kinda for mainly fangamers. if you stream at a high quality and want to promote the community then you meet the goals of the twitch team.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Yo
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:20:17 AM »
woah hey dude

« on: September 29, 2016, 07:10:44 PM »
You go bankrupt paying for the cookies so I sue you and buy the hill.

My hill was bought

« on: September 28, 2016, 08:40:13 PM »
Did you just say I eat cookies and call me FAT. >:^(

I got angry and sued you for the hill.

My Hill Is Now A Capital Hill

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What do you hate the most in fangames?
« on: September 28, 2016, 07:44:41 PM »
gate jumps

Announcements / Re: The Wannabes auto hosting discussion
« on: September 28, 2016, 07:40:45 PM »
For the most part I agree with all of these reasons, one of my only problems would be removing follower alerts.

For many small streams follower alerts are something that they use to interact with a stream. Of course there are some really really bad ones that take up a ton of space, but there are also some really nice small follower alerts that take up little space and don't really do anything to the stream. A good follower alert example would be peekingboo's stream (He has one of the best stream layouts I have ever seen, especially for his viewer count). His follower alert pops up in a tiny space unoccupied by any camera, in tiny font and it causes the stream mascot at the bottom of the screen to grow a tiny bit.

It's something that isn't obnoxious and gives the streamer a way to interact with a viewer for a short time even though you usually don't notice it. These follower alerts usually help a stream look a bit better and gain a few more viewers. Of course some people will disagree, but if a follower alert can be small and go unnoticed it shouldn't need a ban.

Another thing I can kinda disagree with is probably having only English for the team, some points have already been made about this which I can agree with.

As long as the streamer can speak English well enough to communicate he shouldn't be banned. This could help people get better at English who come from non-English speaking backgrounds. Of course the stream needs to speak English as the language mainly spoken, but having some other languages can be fun.

Edit: I think the auto-hosting should be trialed by somebody before we start using it.

Thanks!

« on: September 28, 2016, 07:08:47 PM »
You create a paradox because of the event of how stopping the game from starting would stop you from posting the action that you would've taken for the hill. Therefore removing the action taken and giving the hill to me.

My hill is made out of science.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7