Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Onynekyu

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I'm stuck at Solgryn boss from k2
« on: April 07, 2016, 08:52:34 AM »
I'll try again with you advises in mind. Plus, i didn't know we can miss the ship  :atkWut:

Thanks you so much !!! ༼つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

Gameplay & Discussion / I'm stuck at Solgryn boss from k2
« on: April 06, 2016, 09:32:38 PM »
I'm currently stuck against Solgryn Boss from k2 for more than 13 hours. To be more precise, at the last attack of avoidance part, the one with vertical fast apples (really fast). The timing is too tight, and i have no clue when i need to change direction (even if i watched a lot of videos to figure out the timing).

Have you any tips or advises to help me please ? Or do you know if the avoidance part is taken from another avoidance fangame ? So that i can practice this part that i'm struggling.

Cool ! I'm looking forward these races :atkHappy:

Just by pure curiosity, the duration (24 hours) of the discord invite is set on purpose ? Because there is an option to set it permanently.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: March 30, 2016, 08:38:33 PM »
Against geezer from k2, i I panicked jump at the last lava and died at 4 seconds from the end, despite of good RNG. Then i spent 3 more hours ot beat it  :atkCry:

Game Design / Re: Crow Once, Praise Twice
« on: March 29, 2016, 11:04:00 PM »
ho i see. Thanks for this explanation  :atkHappy:
Also, with you answer, i have a third feature in mind, but two is the maximum limit ?

Game Design / Re: Crow Once, Praise Twice
« on: March 29, 2016, 09:55:11 PM »
*ahem* I'm not sure if feature and gimmick are the same ? But i'll give a shot.
I just start to create a fangame with friends some days ago, so i have nothing to be proud of for the moment.

First, the gimmick of "I Wanna Be the white dot" is really interesting. Using two differents hitboxes according of the spike's color. Since i'm still consider myself as a newcomer, i discover some hard screens then i manage to pass them using this gimmick. It was enjoyable.

Second is "I Wanna Be The catharsis". I didn't play it yet, just watched Thenader2 speedrans it on hard and normal mode. But the artistic work is unique and AWESOME !!! It gives a special atmosphere that i enjoyed watching this game.

Third, a special graphic at one screen of "I Wanna Conquer the blow game 3" that i really like it, it's about the fake 3D, when you have to climb a tower, the kid doesn't move, but the tower move itself by rotating. This is so interesting and i didn't see this in other fangames.

Note: A third feature has been added  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: March 29, 2016, 09:20:32 PM »
lol, before solgryn, i'm already stuck at the first screen from stage 5. I have no idea how to pass through the double corner jumps  :atkCry:
you need to align. use the wall right behind the corner :p

I already did it. Thanks for the tip, i'll keep it mind the next tine  :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi, I'm Here Now
« on: March 29, 2016, 09:16:17 PM »
Welcome MrSlick  :atkHappy:

« on: March 24, 2016, 09:54:52 PM »
lol, before solgryn, i'm already stuck at the first screen from stage 5. I have no idea how to pass through the double corner jumps  :atkCry:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Fangame keyboard review thread
« on: March 24, 2016, 05:25:48 PM »
Thanks a lot for this post geogeo.

It will helps me alot  ༼つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ.

« on: March 24, 2016, 05:19:02 PM »
YEAAAAAAH  !!!

I finally beat Geezer from K2 after 21h of attempts, I'm shoooooooo happyyyyyyyy !!!  ༼つ >‿< ༽つ

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi everyone!
« on: March 23, 2016, 09:24:27 AM »
Welcome gabo  ༼つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

Meet and Greet! / Re: Existence confirmed
« on: March 19, 2016, 05:25:10 PM »
Welcome iDragonarion  ༼つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Zurais strat guide
« on: March 17, 2016, 11:11:00 PM »
For a beginner like me, this guide helps me a lot !
Thanks a lot Zurai  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: March 16, 2016, 01:54:21 PM »
I finish "I Wanna Celebrate 100", i'm so happy  ༼つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

(click to show/hide)

PS: The original game IWBTG is finished tooooooo, i'm even more happyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

(click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4