Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Wolfiexe

Pages: 1 [2]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Undiscovered Challenge 100 Trials skips?
« on: February 07, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »
These are actually really cool. It's the kind of thing I'd see in a speedrun and be like wow I never knew all these hidden paths existed! Makes runs of it a bit more charming than just playing through a game aiming to die as little as possible or taking harder routes.  :atkLove:

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 29, 2016, 12:09:33 PM »
I've been having problems running C2 smoothly lately. It runs fine usually until every now and then (say every 20-30 seconds or so) where the fps will slow down to like 30~ and the audio will start crackling and jittering for a few seconds. This has been popping up since the beginning of the game, and I initially thought it was something OBS was causing but it seems to happen off-stream too.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and my PC is honestly pretty powerful so it really shouldn't be a hardware issue. Running in compatibility mode for Windows 7 didn't work and I've been updating to the latest versions unfortunately with no change. I've tried changing the priority of the application but no change. Is there any idea what could be causing this? I can provide a video reference if it helps.  :atkHappy:

The game has trouble downloading on chrome. If you downloaded the game through chrome there is a large chance that the game is corrupt somehow. Try downloading through internet explorer or something :/.

Hope I helped in some way! :IceFairy:

Sorry I forgot to reply to this. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the problem. It's been working kind of fine lately offstream although lag tends to happen when I either: a) stream the game or b) watch a stream on my other screen whilst playing. The obvious problem would be that my hardware isn't up to scratch but...it's all honestly pretty good. I was thinking that perhaps OBS wasn't working with it well somehow but as it has lagged and audio crackled without streaming, I'm not sure sure anymore.  Thanks for the advice anyway though!  :atkHappy:

Loving the game but the audio crackling and occasional lag is making it hard to play.  :atkCry:

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 18, 2016, 12:38:46 AM »
I've been having problems running C2 smoothly lately. It runs fine usually until every now and then (say every 20-30 seconds or so) where the fps will slow down to like 30~ and the audio will start crackling and jittering for a few seconds. This has been popping up since the beginning of the game, and I initially thought it was something OBS was causing but it seems to happen off-stream too.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and my PC is honestly pretty powerful so it really shouldn't be a hardware issue. Running in compatibility mode for Windows 7 didn't work and I've been updating to the latest versions unfortunately with no change. I've tried changing the priority of the application but no change. Is there any idea what could be causing this? I can provide a video reference if it helps.  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 15, 2016, 09:30:53 PM »
Needle Satan down!  :atkHappy:

女子十二楽坊より Carnival, fourth one from the list.

Aha, I was searching for the part on the right hand side which wasn't giving any results. Thanks a ton!  :atkLove:

Does anyone know what song is used in Stage 3 of SSR2? I've been trying to find it for a while but to no avail. Here's a link to where it plays.

I've tried searching off the info file (below) provided in the SSR2 folder but it's all in Japanese, and some searches get no results.

(click to show/hide)

^ I also have no real idea where stage 3 is in this list which makes things more confusing.  :atkWut:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: May 08, 2016, 05:42:15 PM »
Cleared Emperor Miku after 30 hours! Fun boss once you get past P2!  :atkHappy:

Clear Video - httpss://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEy2uxRYdek

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: April 22, 2016, 06:17:35 PM »
After 65 hours, the grind of Piano is over! - httpss://www.twitch.tv/wolfiexe/v/62196486

Was super happy, first tried the final attack and was like 1px away from death at some point near the end. Super stoked to have this downed!  :atkLove:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Nice to meet you !
« on: March 15, 2016, 01:48:10 AM »
Welcome Ony! Hope you have fun! •ᴗ•

I've encountered the same problem. Would it be possible to unfree me if anyone has the power? •ᴗ•

https://www.mediafire.com/download/u0poxz8prlo8346/save1

« on: February 05, 2016, 11:19:46 PM »
Fun little needle game!

« on: January 30, 2016, 09:32:35 PM »
AQ Spike was really fun. Stats must have bugged out somehow though as it took at least double the time it says.

Tournaments / Re: Get Yourself Fangaming: Dates and Game Selection
« on: January 21, 2016, 10:40:57 AM »
Is there a sign-up list for this or will we just see who turns up on the day? I'm planning on taking part as it sounds pretty fun and a nice excuse to practice learning to speedrun some new fangames!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: January 21, 2016, 05:55:18 AM »
Dying to a 2 dice roll as the final roll on K3 Shine & Bright is probably my worst. I can still feel the disappointment.

Pages: 1 [2]