Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Keygrin

Pages: 1 [2]
User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna go the Spook House
« on: October 31, 2015, 06:35:14 PM »
game is neat so far, haven't played much but I really appreciate the effort on the aesthetics,
Same here.

Forgot to remove those Under-Construction blocks. They were meant to block off areas that haven't been implemented yet. More screenshots of my easy fangame, and trust me the level design gets far worse from there:

Save File Select
(click to show/hide)
Vs. Totally Not Ryu
(click to show/hide)
See, I told you that the level design gets worse! Those enemies were taken from an old Game Maker Game.
(click to show/hide)
Item get!
(click to show/hide)
Testing screen and controls!
(click to show/hide)

You can treat it like a toned down version of Boshy if you'd like. I might include other fangame characters (with unique colors from each other) by request, as long as they aren't edits of The Kid. The only sprites required are for standing, walking and being airborne.

Off Topic / Keygrin Name
« on: October 19, 2015, 08:11:35 PM »
I chose this username after both Kayin and Solgryn. Love me some Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs!

Blah. Will most likely get cancelled. Level Design is one of my biggest weaknesses.

Meet and Greet! / Worst Gamer ever
« on: October 12, 2015, 09:05:31 PM »
Greetings, experts! Your typical sub-standard gamer who's beaten Ninja Gaiden 1 on the NES several times, but never any Super Mario Bros. game. It wasn't until this year that I started watching footage of and playing these IWBTG fangames. Naturally, I didn't make it anywhere in Boshy... I have to watch a YouTube video of someone beating the game to enjoy it for its aesthetics alone. I have my own fangame in progress, which will be a relief from the usual stuff in terms of difficulty. In fact it'll be so easy that you can't even enjoy it! I'd prefer playing Adventure fangames.

In real life, I like lemonade and Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs.

Pages: 1 [2]