Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Habluka

Pages: 1 [2]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: January 27, 2016, 06:51:59 PM »
Now I am really sad. Suggestions?
(click to show/hide)
Like I said in the thread, pressing X gets you unstuck.

Engines / Re: All Fangame Engine Differences
« on: January 25, 2016, 10:23:41 AM »
If you use Yuuutu's engine, make sure you fix the player object's step event because he broke it in a recent update and now 1 framing makes you full jump.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna be the 128
« on: January 20, 2016, 08:46:48 PM »
thebmxbandit used Lemon Engine for "I Wanna Stop The MELTDOWN," and it has the same issues that Nekoron water has.  Every jump you do actually jumps 1 frame less than what you press, so a 2-frame press would do a 1-frame jump, and I think that also makes 1-frame presses do full jumps (unless it jumps lower than a 1-frame because I'm not actually sure).  It makes the water feel kinda like it's sucking you in.
As far as I know, the water was only broken in meltdown and the default water in Lemon's engine works normally, so it should be fine as long as you don't specifically steal the water code from meltdown.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: January 07, 2016, 10:28:28 PM »
I got stuck in the ceiling on floor 72 of Marchen... I crave the sweet release of death
Pressing X gets you unstuck by the way.

Game Design / Re: Gamemaker:Studio is broken, again
« on: January 03, 2016, 08:31:50 PM »
Reverting the most recent windows update should fix it.

Engines / Re: Barebones Studio Project (based on Yoyo's engine)
« on: December 12, 2015, 11:26:28 PM »
After using it for a short game, I have to say that this engine was much easier to work with than any of the other ones I've tried out.  Thanks for releasing it.

Engines / Re: I Wanna Be The Studio Engine YoYoYo Edition
« on: October 19, 2015, 04:04:02 AM »
One of the main changes is that I tweaked the vines to not have glitchy behavior when you're standing on the floor or when you're directly above/below a block with a vine on it.

Does this mean they won't work like they do in normal engines?

Avoidances aren't very fun to make.

Pages: 1 [2]