Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sparxe

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Sorry if this may sound stupid
« on: September 27, 2015, 11:44:46 PM »
Hey thanks! I had the right idea but I didn't quite understand it entirely... so yeah, thanks again!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 27, 2015, 11:40:59 PM »

I Wanna Be a Brute of a Man
Finally! I think I've passed the point where most people give up and I'm pretty happy with myself. Obviously, I'm gonna keep going >:3

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Sorry if this may sound stupid
« on: September 27, 2015, 10:28:03 PM »
Sorry, I meant in a post

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Sorry if this may sound stupid
« on: September 27, 2015, 09:39:44 PM »
Excuse me, but how do you upload an image?

Meet and Greet! / Re: Yo! o/ *wave**wave*
« on: September 26, 2015, 11:15:58 PM »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome (´▽`)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Yo! o/ *wave**wave*
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:36:34 AM »
I'm just into any incredibly hard fangame that I find, but right now in particular I'm playing I wanna be a brute of a man, TAS, happil 2 and GR :D

Meet and Greet! / Yo! o/ *wave**wave*
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:24:04 AM »
Let's see, this is a couple of months overdue or whatever you wanna call it but who cares. I'm Sparxe, also known as Sparxenic on some other websites (twitch). I found out about fangames through a german youtuber called TheEmero (Cause I'm german and stuff) and it really got me interested, because I was very fascinated with difficult games and at the time and I didn't know about many. So after a while I decided to get myself IWBTG and then later (after playing through the whole game, which at the time was the hardest thing I've ever done) got stuck on the final boss. So after I took a little break, I started youtube and for a certain video I had to beat it after all. That was when I also got myself boshy and kamilia 2. After getting those 2 fangames, I was hesitant about getting more, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to get myself involved in all that fangame stuff. But then I thought to myself, "If not through this, how are you going to find any challenging games?". So yeah, that's were I stand right now, having improved A LOT with fangames and enjoying the streams and videos of the community. I'm happy to be here with you guys :3

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]