Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sparxe

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Video Discussion / Quindeca Ledge Squished
« on: May 06, 2016, 08:00:19 PM »

When in doubt, squish by 16 pixels.

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna Be The Archfoe 2
« on: April 12, 2016, 12:37:01 AM »
Nice!
Did you already knew exactly what was the best spot to save in each save, or did you figured them out just to make the video more fluid?
Also, was that song at the beggining made by the same guy who made furioso melodia? they sound really similar (oh wait nevermind, just advanced a little bit more on the video and heard the next song xD)

Thanks!
The positions in which I saved weren't really super specific, I just cut my videos in a way that makes them look quite smooth.
Also, the first song is 絶対なる殷賑の因果律 -the causality melody- and it's indeed made by gmtn. (the guy who made furioso melodia) I forgot to add the song titles in the video description, so thank you for remiding me.

Video Discussion / I Wanna Be The Archfoe 2
« on: April 11, 2016, 02:23:21 AM »

( •▽•)b

Video Discussion / I Wanna Athletic Needles
« on: February 13, 2016, 07:34:00 PM »

Such a relaxing little fangame •ᴗ•

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Kill the Happil 2 Ver. 0.3.4
« on: December 30, 2015, 12:00:45 AM »
Guess, we'll just need someone to beat more than 10 screens until Just can continue  :Kappa:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: December 22, 2015, 09:26:47 PM »

My first L game :D

Video Discussion / I Wanna Be The Contrary (No Boss)
« on: December 18, 2015, 02:45:32 PM »

Now onto the boss.

Gameplay & Discussion / IWBTG Metroid Warp Problem(s)
« on: November 22, 2015, 04:14:07 AM »
So, a couple of months ago I tried learning how to speedrun IWBTG. It was fairly simple and fun until I got to a certain part (mind you, I'm talking about any%). This part prevented me to get any further and I was forced to unfortunately give up on speedrunning the game.

Skip ahead a couple of months and about a few minutes ago, I wanted to try speedrunning IWBTG again. Though I forgot about the part that caused me to... well... not. This exact part I'm talking about is The Metroid Skip. Every skip up until this one worked very well. There is a problem I'm having with this one though. Whenever I warp into the out of bounds thing/room with the klown kart, the time runs up before I land on the ground. It is not my remaining time that is hindering me, I know that much because, when I get there, I'm well ahead of the time that is remaining in the world record attempt (I even learned some frame perfect skips to make sure).

I hope somebody knows what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Video Discussion / Delicious Fruit Is Delicious
« on: November 19, 2015, 01:56:40 AM »
Yep, still bored

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Official Fangame Soundtracks Request Thread
« on: November 14, 2015, 04:42:21 PM »
Anybody know the soundtrack for I wanna be the citron? (Mainly interested in the upper miku boss)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna be the maze download?
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:36:07 PM »
Maze is not available to download I'm afraid. The only way to get the link is by doing the K3 storm peak challenge and actually reaching maze there.

Oh ok, thanks for the answer though!

General Games / Re: My hill
« on: November 12, 2015, 01:43:36 AM »
I plan an intricate invasion mission, consisting of flying over the hill with a helicopter and landing, then digging a tunnel to the centre of the hill with my underground drilling submarine, propel my way upward by blowing up my machine, bursting out the top and knocking you off

My hill :Kappa:

Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna be the maze download?
« on: November 12, 2015, 01:37:35 AM »
Excuse me, is there any way I can download I wanna be the maze, because I have looked everywhere and I cannot seem to find it. I know it is a "private" game, but I do see a lot of people who have it. Sorry for making a new topic for this D:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help for troubling fangame segments
« on: November 07, 2015, 03:50:51 PM »
It might be a little late and I don't know if you still don't know, but you jump cancel by holding down 1 shift (left or right), then you release it and press the other shift on the exact frame. Also, there is a thread somewhere on the forum about how to use jump cancels.

The Helpful Guide,
Sparxe

Can I be a tester? This game looks magnificent :3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4