Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - thebmxbandit11

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be A Happy Refrain (v1.1)
« on: October 27, 2014, 06:34:08 PM »
also forgot to mention the spike above is a troll spike and the reason i am stuck is because that spike by default is there and it must be triggered to retract, but I can't trigger it because i am inside of it.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The "Phobia"
« on: October 02, 2014, 02:01:52 AM »
hahahahhahahahahaha

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be A Happy Refrain (v1.1)
« on: September 17, 2014, 12:30:58 AM »
i am stuck in a spike and die instantly on reset.  please fix

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 14, 2014, 06:32:04 PM »
finally beat crime and punishment

this took way too long :p

Gameplay & Discussion / How to more efficiently use record my jumps
« on: September 11, 2014, 01:21:31 AM »
tutorial here:

tool download here: https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/ghost_it.html

also if you resize your fangame's window you can force resizeablilty of record my jumps with this (resize enable): https://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/downloads.html

hope this helps someone  :BloodTrail:

User-Made Creations / I wanna be Minimal (second game)
« on: August 26, 2014, 03:59:07 PM »

I wanna be Minimal is a short needle/spike game that I made over the past few days.  I tried to create something with an interesting art style and some fun platforming.  It is fully complete with a couple bosses and 3 stages.

Here is 2 screenshots of the game. (as usual I suggest playing without viewing these to avoid spoilers) :p

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I hope you enjoy the game and if you enjoy it you should check out my last game ( I wanna play an adventure game ) for a similar feel, but with more gimmicks. :)

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/bmd2yda1b5ba5av/I+wanna+be+Minimal.zip

well i have everything well organized but i still need to right click then scroll over player killers and pick the spike direction i want which is pretty tedious after hours of designing

thanks for the reply

every time I need to switch spike directions or block types I need to right click and navigate the right click menu then pick the object I want then I can place it in the room which takes forever.  Is there anyway to store multiple objects in the box and then choose one with a single click?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna Be Cultured (savefile please)
« on: August 14, 2014, 04:07:17 PM »
here's my save file directly after beating stage rush, Have fun the last cultured stage is really fun :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Not Working
« on: August 14, 2014, 04:01:57 PM »
try extracting then putting the attached file into your kamilia 3 folder next to the .exe

Not sure if this is the right board for this (i was about to post in Help, Suggestions & Feedback, but wasn't sure) , but I have a high res monitor so playing fangames in which don't allow window re-sizing is really difficult and straining on my eyes.  Luckily I just stumbled upon this neat little tool that when ran it lets you resize any window.

here is the download link https://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/downloads.html (its the one called resizeEnable)

hope it works for you, I am on windows 8.1 and it works great for Not Another Needle Game for reference

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna play an adventure game (first game)
« on: July 30, 2014, 07:00:01 PM »
git gud inferno

« on: July 24, 2014, 07:22:45 PM »

:atkWaifu: pretty cool needle stages, final boss was easy though.

thanks yea I don't like games where you get stuck on bosses forever, so i made them pretty easy in this game and I am very very bad at avoidance so i tried to keep it light :p I'm glad you liked it.  The newest version that is now on this forum has very very slightly buffed bosses but nothing you can't beat in a few tries.

« on: July 24, 2014, 01:13:54 PM »
Please help! Im stuck at room 27
(click to show/hide)
And i saved at that spot by accident. Now can't i get out or savejump to the second save. I got all 3 secrets. Can someone please help me? I don't use savehackers.

lol nice find, I never noticed that you could do that there.  here is a fixed version and i have also updated the above link as well. (you can use your old save file u just extract the new game to the same folder the old one is in and overwrite the game .exe) :)

https://www.mediafire.com/download/2dpn6ddn5ao7e7a/i+wanna+play+an+adventure+game%286%29.zip

« on: July 23, 2014, 11:32:48 PM »
This warp right here

brings you here

Fix your shit :Kappa:

holy crap that is bad :( i fixed that and updated the link above sorry

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4