Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - FlyingTaoster

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: December 30, 2014, 11:53:08 PM »

Now for the other two areas  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: December 30, 2014, 01:46:55 AM »

Another one of kefey's small avoidance games, not too difficult but some points of pattern that can get you. But even with that it's simply great ( •ᴗ•)

Tournaments / Re: WFC: Week 2 15.12.2014 - 22.12.2014
« on: December 21, 2014, 04:55:31 PM »
GENKI:
(click to show/hide)

In all likelihood i think i might start speedrunning this or something  :cirPrise:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna Be The Fangame crashes?
« on: December 19, 2014, 07:07:48 PM »
If you're playing by yourself, from what I've heard you can disable your sound output device, as in going into Control Panel -> Hardware and sound -> Manage Audio devices, and disabling whatever you use for sound output. I've heard that that can help with crashes due to Windows 8, but I'm not sure how much it can help you. Hopefully it works  :BibleThump:

« on: December 13, 2014, 03:42:30 AM »
Yoooooooo this just happened like a minute ago  :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy: :atkHappy:

Didn't even die on the final two jumps, after finally getting to them  :cirShades: :cirShades: :cirShades:

The Lounge / Re: what was the first fangame you played?
« on: November 07, 2014, 03:51:04 AM »
For me it was I Wanyaaaaaaa, after having seen Fate play through it when i was just learning about the community. And even after all this time I'd be comfortable in saying that it's my favorite fangame as of now. :IceFairy:

« on: October 07, 2014, 07:55:28 PM »
So this just happened today:

Green path, you're next!  :denKamilia_v2:

Video Discussion / Re: Blue
« on: September 15, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »
holy shit, congrats plynq  :atkWut:

possibly one of the hardest avoidances i've seen, major props to you for beating it  :denMiku_v2:

« on: September 12, 2014, 10:20:25 PM »
Alas, it was too quick for me to take a screenshot of, but i finally beat Pi miku in Dotkid normal! there's no marker for what you've beaten in the game, so i guess my word will have to do  :BibleThump:

Edit: Never mind, i hadn't checked the save select screen, here it is  :paraPalm:
(click to show/hide)
Edit Edit: The third miku in the annoying music game area was a lot easier than everything else  :cirPrise:
(click to show/hide)

« on: September 11, 2014, 04:29:52 PM »
Well, i finally made it!

(click to show/hide)

:IceFairy:

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: September 05, 2014, 03:54:57 PM »
Regarding a possible error message, i never got one when i downloaded the update from the autopatcher, and whenever i open it now it just says it detects the newest update and does nothing. I'll probably just download it off the mirror site, but thanks for the help!

also just beat the 5 guardians  :atkHappy:

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: September 05, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »
So, i believe i have a bit of a problem  :cirPrise:

After updating to 1.004 this morning via the autopatcher, it appears that the bin folder, which holds all the game stuff, either didn't get downloaded or just ceased to exist.

https://i.gyazo.com/1cabd02cf70383c86f3d1f8d377fef24.png

It's not like it's detrimental as i still have the binOld file, which contains the previous version of Rekt, and my saves are fully intact. I just figured I'd post about it here, as I am somewhat confused as to how it happened.  :atkWut:

« on: August 08, 2014, 04:07:40 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Taken from the highlight i made of beating Boss 2, as much as i liked to whine about the RNG of it, it was incredibly kind to let me beat final phase and dice roll first try. Onwards to Stage 3!  :IceFairy:

oh yeah, ~RNG~ and [ | | ]( ' w ' )[ | | ] sponsored  :cirThree:

« on: July 29, 2014, 03:21:19 AM »
(click to show/hide)

now that i've gotten here, I wonder if i'll ever beat it...  :cirThree:

(probably not :denRin: )

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanyaaaaa omake?
« on: July 22, 2014, 10:29:33 PM »
After going through a decompiled version of the extra, i found the password, which i couldn't find anywhere else after playing through the game another time. The password is
(click to show/hide)
and most of it is rather unnotable, the 5 portals in the beginning all leading to variations of the miku from lovetrap?, with the path to the right sealed off by a wall of 5 blocks. After some alterations to the wall to make it passable, the portal was sealed off. to the right are screens of more interest.

and the final? screen to the omake

warning: :cirLewd:
With all this, i can say my curiosity is sated  :atkHappy:

Pages: 1 [2] 3