Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - FlyingTaoster

Pages: [1] 2 3
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:32:36 PM »

well fuck

i did it \( •ᴗ•)/

I have to admit, i am pretty impressed.

I tried out your game awhile ago, and the physics were certainly a bit different from the regular Guy physics in game maker. My playthrough of it ended when I had saved on the spot where one of those enemies in the later area is that you can kill. woops  :atkWut: Despite me save-screwing myself, it was an enjoyable experience  :cirThree:

This avoidance however, even though it is somewhat plain and has it's lulls in action, is an impressive feat. The timing of the attacks match the song well, and some of the attacks are in themselves impressive. The game you made somewhat piqued my interest in making a fangame in unity, but with what i've seen in your preliminary version of the avoidance, I can't wait to see what else you'll be able to do with it  :IceFairy:

« on: February 14, 2015, 02:50:52 AM »
I'd say i've had a very productive day today  :IceFairy:

First, i finally beat the platforming of COSMO, wrapping up probably one of the hardest needle segments I've played.
(click to show/hide)

Second, I got to Tempest in Kamilia 3! So another thing to be somewhat proud of myself with :atkHappy:
(click to show/hide)

Now if only MH4U would download on my 3DS  :BibleThump:

(click to show/hide)

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ᴗ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ •) ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉᶫᶠ

Off Topic / Re: Post your favourite smiley
« on: January 29, 2015, 01:40:42 AM »
o-oh dear, i'm stuck├┬(•­ ­ ­┴ᴗ­ ­ ­ ­┬┴┤ ­ ­ ­ ­ • ­ ­ ­ ­ ­)

« on: January 28, 2015, 03:27:07 PM »
(•­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ᴗ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ • ­ ­ ­ ­ ­)                       ᕕ­(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ I'm coming for da booty

« on: January 28, 2015, 03:06:25 AM »
­( ­ ­ つ­ ­ ­•­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ᴗ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ •)つ come give me a hug                         ­(•­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­o­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ • ­ ­ ­ ­ ­)

Art & Graphics / Re: Emote / Icon Request Thread
« on: January 24, 2015, 09:28:59 PM »
Normally i'd be content with making my own emotes, but I simply cannot make a good blush for a lewd emote. So, i would like to request a lewd emote using Lily, the vocaloid. thanks in advance ( ­ ­ ­ ­ ­•­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ᴗ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ •) <3

Tools & Software / Re: Ultra Bullets - (GameMaker Library)
« on: January 24, 2015, 01:56:09 PM »
I have to admit, this is pretty great. some of these things that you have at the click of a mouse took me a long time to figure out and various google searches for heart graphs  :atkHappy:

While this in itself certainly can't make too interesting of an avoidance, it's a valuable resource that can help someone who's making an avoidance have an easier time of it, and I thank you for that  :denMiku_v2:

Engines / Re: I wanna be the Engine Lemon Edition V2.6
« on: January 18, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
Sorry again for bringing that up during your stream, i'll make sure to bring up any other concerns with your engine if I find them here.  :denKamilia_v2:

Programming Questions / Re: help with traps
« on: January 08, 2015, 12:41:06 AM »
One thing that really helped me understand how to do triggers was Lemon's Engine. He has code for the triggers and spikes that are rather easy to understand, so i'd suggest looking at that rather than hoping you can find a game to decompile.

Edit: Though it seems Lemon has taken his engine off the forum right now, so i don't know where you'd be able to get it

« on: January 07, 2015, 01:38:00 AM »
I was bored so i decided to work on some needle, gonna tackle special stage next  :atkHappy:

Edit: Turns out there's nothing different for doing secret stage, oh well. Fuck those 2 frame jumps though ( ­ ­ ­ ­ ­•­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ᴗ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ •)

( ­ ­ ­ ­ ­•­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­? ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ •)                            (­•­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ᴗ­├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi! again.
« on: January 02, 2015, 04:07:03 AM »
______|ᴗ•) hi

Pages: [1] 2 3