Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - REBAG

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Meet and Greet! / Re: Hii
« on: August 28, 2014, 01:14:16 PM »
Hey Nathalie
Welcome

Meet and Greet! / Re: Yooo
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:09:23 PM »
Yooooooooo
Welcome yoyoyodude

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 25, 2014, 01:23:24 AM »

Like pouring salt on a open wound

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 22, 2014, 03:44:42 AM »
Heck no I'm no good at avoidance! Flandre took me around 15 hours to beat, and the number of times I choked to the final attack. Plus, you should see the completion times for the past avoidance games I played. None too impressive.

But anyway, hopefully this fight will be considerably less BS and time-consuming. And maybe I'll get my own horror story out of it :D
This fight may be tougher
Im sure you'll do fine  :Kappa:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:21:11 PM »
(click to show/hide)

With a quick rigging of my controller, I was finally, after long last, able to get past that retarded plane jump in first Macaron screen. The rest of the stage breezed by fairly quickly afterward. Debated whether to get into secret room for the achievement, but decided "f**k it" (got the Pikachu one, though :P). So now I get to face one of the bosses that made me want to play the game in the first place. Time to "AAAAAAAAAH!!!"
When did you beat the first boss!?
tho you are pretty good at avoidence

Video Games / Re: osu! Usernames Thread!
« on: August 21, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »
Bump
Name:Rebag102
httpss://osu.ppy.sh/u/4697668
I dont play much, tho a bit onstream

i've heard that influka and kamilia had a quarrel with each other
so are they sill making kill the kamilia3?
or just left it there cause there is no that much people can pass this kinda difficult game?
As far as i know,last time that Influka log in this site is 3 months ago,can anyone connect him to finish that game or just announce that the game is totally over,there is no end about that??

I can from China,and our only pass kill the kamilia3 player mlsao_sf said that he is dying to see the finish end of the ktk series,so whether there is an end or not,fans waiting

From what ive read and from what ive heard the files to the game were indeed lost/stolen, so i highly doubt it will see the light of day, i don't think any of you have seen this yet but here's what the final boss of Kamilia 3 would have looked like i believe (i'm not sure if this is a hoax or not, and i'm unsure if ill get in trouble for showing this image)
Holy shit that boss looks awesome
Now im sad ill never be able to fight it :(

you wouldn't have been able to fight it even if it was in the game :Kappa:
Yeah I know  :atkCry:

i've heard that influka and kamilia had a quarrel with each other
so are they sill making kill the kamilia3?
or just left it there cause there is no that much people can pass this kinda difficult game?
As far as i know,last time that Influka log in this site is 3 months ago,can anyone connect him to finish that game or just announce that the game is totally over,there is no end about that??

I can from China,and our only pass kill the kamilia3 player mlsao_sf said that he is dying to see the finish end of the ktk series,so whether there is an end or not,fans waiting

From what ive read and from what ive heard the files to the game were indeed lost/stolen, so i highly doubt it will see the light of day, i don't think any of you have seen this yet but here's what the final boss of Kamilia 3 would have looked like i believe (i'm not sure if this is a hoax or not, and i'm unsure if ill get in trouble for showing this image)
Holy shit that boss looks awesome
Now im sad ill never be able to fight it :(

also gay, change to a different browser. kthx (its your choice)
(Gee,  I just wrote a paragraph or something.. I never do that in school, do I really think fangames are more important than school?)
Im sure many of us think this
Anyways back on topic
Pretty much what happened was that Influka had to wipe out his HD and lost all content/progress that he had of K3. Later he had a discussion on a forums with Kamilia [Ended up calling Kamilia a butthead lol] and Kamilia got really pissed and ended up deleting K2 and K3 off the wiki. They most likely won't ever come back to K3 but who knows.
If this actually happened i lost all respect for Kamilia

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 18, 2014, 11:31:24 PM »

Yes?

I think we could also try to add some non-fangame games on this list too.  This would be better for people less experienced with fangames.
I dont think that would be a good idea
Unexperienced people could just work theyre way up from like Lvl 20
Can you please elaborate?  I think we could add some games that are a lot like IWBTG like VVVVVV and Mega Man.
That just doesn't sound like a good idea
Especially since this forum is Strictly IWBTG Fangames
Not to mention mega man or VVVVVV doesn't even come close to the difficulty of IWBTG Fangames

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: August 18, 2014, 01:42:46 AM »
Blood

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Western Fangame Rankings [W-Level]
« on: August 18, 2014, 01:39:01 AM »

I think we could also try to add some non-fangame games on this list too.  This would be better for people less experienced with fangames.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 18, 2014, 01:22:52 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Holy shit... I did it. I actually BEAT FUCKIN' PERMANENCE 2!!!! WOO HOO, BITCHES!!!

...Um, sorry bout that. But a game I once thought impossible to beat... I just beat. Took a very long ass time and much swearing and misery at points, but I still did it.

So yeah, a showcase of tsutashin's finest ramped up to 11 on the difficulty scale (that I just made up). The stages range from fairly challenging to fairly easy to GODDAMMIT WHY ARE THESE JUMPS SO PRECISE YOU MOTHER-F***ER! The bosses, though, were fairly easy and a real treat... except for the bosses of Promin, Orbit, Permanence, and the final boss.

Overall, one of my greatest fangaming achievements, and kinda-sorta a fav (still can't forgive this game for Uhuhu area and last part of Ashley stage. Fuck strawberries).

Fav Stages: Nature, Rose Gear, Assaulted, Promin, Orbit
Least Fav: Uhuhu, Permanence, Preference

Now I'm taking a break from fangames to play some Saints Row 4. Peace out!
GG!
Now Try Hard Mode :Kappa:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15