Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - REBAG

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Meet and Greet! / Re: Hey Guys! ^_^
« on: July 04, 2014, 07:20:09 PM »
Welcome to the forums

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hey there ^^
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:25:41 PM »
Welcome to the forums
Thanks for making that server

The Lounge / Re: Public Teamspeak Server
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:15:00 PM »
Never used teamspeak before
But I will still join

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:43:11 AM »
just beat now or never deathless

Nice

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna Erode
« on: July 01, 2014, 10:04:42 PM »
Nice that game does look fun
Congrats
Also can you post the music it sounds real nice

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna be the Denparadigm
« on: July 01, 2014, 11:41:10 AM »
OH SHIT DEN!
I knew you could do it
Congrats that's a tough thing to do

Meet and Greet! / Re: hi
« on: June 29, 2014, 11:05:13 AM »
I really dont

« on: June 28, 2014, 01:51:59 PM »
I Wanna A147

Meet and Greet! / Re: hi
« on: June 28, 2014, 07:27:08 AM »
I still don't understand what you mean by that
BTW this should probably be in Off topic

EDIT: Ok so after talking on a zurai's livestream chat with plynq and casual crap for a LONG time I figured out that the term "magical rebag girl" is something plynq came up with. How he came up with this? Idk, but it's basically this thing that gives me a lot of undeserved praise (Yeah even I said it was undeserved, sue me)

Meet and Greet! / Re: REBAG's female desires
« on: June 27, 2014, 11:10:12 PM »
did you always want to PEE standing up AS a female?
and have EVERYONE else watch WHEN you pee AS a FEMALE?
Jesus I just WISH AT TIMES I was a female, I am personally fine with being male

« on: June 27, 2014, 12:47:54 PM »
Good point :atkHappy:

« on: June 27, 2014, 11:42:24 AM »
It doesn't?

Off Topic / Re: whut?
« on: June 27, 2014, 08:39:04 AM »
ITS GIVING ME THE FUCKING ERRORS AGAIN!!!!!

« on: June 27, 2014, 05:32:03 AM »
(click to show/hide)

...This has, without a doubt, been one of the most frustrating fangame experiences I've ever had. Call me sucky, bad, incompetent, whatever, but this game royally kicked my ass. Whether it be the constant trolls, the precision ledge jumps and diagonals, the unhealthy amounts of f-jumps, or sections that go on way too long (the factory and final tower for two), I suffered immensely. I busted the jump button on my controller thanks to the number of parts where you had to mash it repeatedly, like the waterfall cherry chase corridor, or the Shy Guy fight. So often I felt my soul dying at doing the same thing over and over again, either because I had to deal with numerous trolls and precision jumps in one go, or because despite 60 fangames beat I still suck immensely. I've put up with and beaten Boshy, yet with that game it was funny and had neat secrets. The one secret I got in this game took over a 1000 deaths, and that was only because I couldn't back out of it and had to complete it in order to continue the game. Fool as I was, I hit the save, not realizing the hell I condemned myself to.

And yet... after all that suffering, after climbing that godawful tower and taking a break, I met... tranquility. The final boss, unlike all the others, was actually soothing, and very well done. Simple mix of avoidance and actually fighting, set to soft yet invigorating music. In little time it was over, and then the end credits rolled, and the music there was like salve to the soul. I felt at peace over such a sublime final boss; all tension left me. Multiple times I asked myself if seeing the sunrise was worth it, but when that picture came up, and the sun in all its glory finally making its appearance... I just don't know.

To me, this game went on too long and had some poor design choices, and also had a habit of ripping off screens from other games (but then again, who hasn't? This is like the third game I've seen that had that one GB screen). Maybe this game is more for pros, perhaps. All I know is, this game made me realize quite harshly how much a scrub I am, and forever will be. Though I will never become a Denferok or CosmicSense or any of those greats, at least I can look upon these various games for inspiration, to get me through the day and provide endless free entertainment. I just need to pick out my games better.

Yet getting to fight that cool last boss... almost worth.
Ah, don't worry dude eventually you could beat stuff like this :atkHappy:

Trust me ;)
I mean, just look at me I'm 12 and can beat that
OH MY GOD WHERE DID I GO WRONG!!!??

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: June 22, 2014, 12:25:10 PM »
Someone who isn't here often (I'm not THAT bad)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15