Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ethinthenougathorn

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Mod Talk
« on: November 02, 2013, 08:31:36 AM »
a game maker gets acknowledgement for his games if they are good.

According to you they only get acknowledged if their games are good, in which case there's no need to mod. If the game is bad your point is invalid.

most modded games are decent challenges, where people want to improve several aspects. bad games usually dont get modded
 since you`d have to change the whole game.

Thats why I also think people can mod games till they throw up and share all over skype but one shouldn't post it since thats kind of an open message to the world to try out the better/cooler/funnier mod.

As I mentioned before this is not more official then any skype chat is, if you give someone a game over skype you did that officially too and the result is same: you shared the game with other people.

of course your attitude is comprehensible, but still one is public and one is private, so in my opinion its a difference. when i have some cool links or pictures, i also  have reasons  for sending it to mates privately instead of posting it for everyone on fb.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Mod Talk
« on: November 02, 2013, 03:16:08 AM »
If you release a game you have to risk that people do stuff with it, it's not like you would directly malefit from it, do you?

Of course theres always the risk of people modding it, but: a game maker gets acknowledgement for his games if they are good. And though I dont share this attitude, I can understand makers that get angry when people play mods of their games  and not the "official" ones in which the makers spend much time and creativity.
Thats why I also think people can mod games till they throw up and share all over skype but one shouldn't post it since thats kind of an open message to the world to try out the better/cooler/funnier mod.

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Death Collab [Make A Stage!]
« on: November 01, 2013, 02:16:17 AM »
Id have some cool level ideas. In case I find the time to create these, I might make 1 stage  :BloodTrail:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Tutorial on Pixel Techniques
« on: October 27, 2013, 03:24:26 AM »
Damn it, another 18th  birthday party on friday  :FailFish:

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: October 24, 2013, 03:28:27 PM »
A (flying) dutchman :PunchTrees:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Tutorial on Pixel Techniques
« on: October 23, 2013, 12:39:31 AM »
It sounds great!! :BloodTrail:
I hope stream stays on twitch, im on birthday party so I cant watch live  if its in saturday night :BibleThump:

Announcements / Re: The Wannabes Steam group & Racing
« on: October 18, 2013, 03:43:33 PM »
 :PMSTwin: :EvilFetus:Rac time!!!! :RedCoat:

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna be the Maze - Circus Galop
« on: October 18, 2013, 02:52:06 AM »
great!! piano is insane boss!!

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna be the Palladium - SUPER DEADBALL BEAT
« on: October 17, 2013, 03:30:28 AM »
what a long and insane fight.....

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna H NEEDLE - this jump
« on: October 15, 2013, 05:03:57 AM »
i tried jump with 25% speed on all aligns, and still some pixels were missing......it must be impossible! :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump:

Video Discussion / Re: Kamilia 2 speedrun in 1:24:15
« on: October 11, 2013, 01:41:54 AM »
Be careful: police might stop you for being too fast  :BloodTrail:

Off Topic / Re: This place is pretty dead...
« on: October 09, 2013, 01:33:16 PM »
forum needs fresh ideas, new innovative ideas!  maybe cool events or specials!  :BloodTrail:

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: October 01, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
yes he likes piņa coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
 hes not much into health food, he is into champaign.
 :BloodTrail:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Release Party?
« on: September 18, 2013, 12:42:37 AM »
So what about my idea now???

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Info updates
« on: September 17, 2013, 01:09:44 AM »
Yes, some people have stupid opinions... :BibleThump:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10