Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ethinthenougathorn

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Death Collab [Make A Stage!]
« on: November 29, 2013, 11:32:30 AM »
Welp, I guess I could make a stage. 3rooms. But I don't understand the sprite rule, maybe it's cuz my english skillz. I have to use classic sprites?

i think its just no overriding. so, you can make your own but dont delete old ones

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: November 28, 2013, 12:36:41 AM »
Great job!!!! Magic master is hard game with much random..

Off Topic / Re: Secretly advertisment
« on: November 28, 2013, 12:33:06 AM »
Maybe you shouldn't like it as a German webside. :Kappa:
Of course it german but whats wrong about that?

General Games / Re: I ban you because...
« on: November 25, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »
banned for being AWESOME  guy! :D

Meet and Greet! / Re: You already know
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:54:14 AM »
oh ur that one that kept winning !slots in geezer's channel

... hi
Not only that, I win at: Huge tits in my face, getting drunk, out partying everyone in existence, doing blow off of strippers, making geezer and StinkyCheese my bitch, looking amazing, pissing excellence....... the list goes on and on.

then, you maybe have some ideas for drinking games? if you have, please post in my drinking games thread in off topic, im looking for new ones and have some good posted there :)

Announcements / Re: Calendar Feature
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:22:48 AM »

happy birthday, olivebates!

General Games / Re: I ban you because...
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:18:53 AM »
banned because i upvote every idiot here but noone upvotes me :)

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Break Through Ario Trials
« on: November 24, 2013, 11:03:58 AM »
Touch saves? really?

i dont get why people always complain about touch saves... i dont think they are worse than s saves

Meet and Greet! / Re: You already know
« on: November 21, 2013, 12:51:56 PM »

howdy mr. kris in texas!  if your description about yourself is true, you are great new member!

Video Discussion / Re: Brain Lag
« on: November 16, 2013, 10:04:42 AM »
what did you smoke?

Off Topic / Re: Drinking games
« on: November 16, 2013, 03:08:23 AM »
These are both great drinking games :D

but  ill post some others i know to make the forum even more attractive :)   :

1st one: its quite easy: you roll a dice, and if you have a 6, you can invent a new rule (e.g. 2 means empty drink) and only 4 has to stay free.
quite simple and much fun when i played it

2nd one: (should be played outside): there are 2 teams, and between them there  are 3 empty bottles (1 bigger, 2 smaller). each team stands like 30 feet/ 10 meters away from them. then one team (`s player) has to throw a ball at the big bottle. if he hits it and the bottle falls, one from the other team has to run to the bottle and put it back into it`s standing position. while he is running, the players from the thrower`s team try to empty their bottles and they must stop when the runner returns to his team. when a small bottle is hit, the thrower`s team has to run and put it back to it`s position (so dont hit small bottles!). after every throw, the other team throws. the team, where everyone has emptied his bottle first, wins :)
also, if both the big and a small bottle fall, the teams try to empty their drink as fast as they can and the team where all members did so first wins the match.

3rd: people are sitting around a desk and they have to throw a cigarette box. depending on which side/edge it lands, a certain amount of points is added to counter. if it lands flat, its 1 point, if it lands half standing its 3 and if it lands standing its 5 points. (you can make extra point amounts if it lands on a bottle, or sth. else that is cool).  after one player has threwn the box, the next player has to reach at least the same amount of points as the player before. otherwise, he has to drink as many swigs as the amount of counter points+the points he just scored is. then the counter is reset to 0. if the box falls down from the table, its 5 swigs extra for the one who let it fall.

this is also very fun to play! i enjoyed it!

4th:waterfall:  people stand in and start drinking from a bottle. one is only allowed to stop drinking if the one who is standing right in front of him stopped drinking. this can also be played with a punchbowl and drinking straws. the person who is allowed to stop first is selected by throwing a dice (highest number = allowed to stop first)
a very fun game :)

5th: its like the famous game battleships, the only difference is you use shots to build the ships. so you have 1 ship that consists of 5 shots, one consists of 4, 2 consist of 3 shots and one consists of 2 shots.  everytime your opponent guesses a square where oyu have placed a shot, you have to drink it. so in the end the loser has to drink all of his shots :)

and finally, one last drinking game:  people are sitting around and are counting up one after another (first person says "1", 2nd person says "2" and so on) in an endless row. if a number is divisible by 3, the person who says it also has to say word x. if a number is divisible 11, the person has to add word y. if a person either doesnt remember which number he has to say, is too late since he forgot its his turn or fails to say word x or word y, the person has to chug/down his drink :)

Off Topic / Re: Drinking games
« on: November 15, 2013, 08:28:21 AM »
We need more drinking games i think  :BloodTrail:

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: We need a new admin
« on: November 11, 2013, 01:50:39 PM »
I don't know who can be the admin, who are active and who's not? Why not some regular users that don't break the rules and active? So can be promoted to any admin/mod?  :BwanaSlug:

You could give Infernoman admin, hes on all the time and he enforces the rules pretty well, I'm a bit active on the forum so I don't mind if i'm still a regular or a moderator, but admin is a bit too much, ethin is a bit active as well and he seems like a cool guy himself, and derpy your pretty active yourself too, there are so many ways to do this

i agree with you!  :BloodTrail:
you just get what`s going on! :BloodTrail:

Music / Movies / Books / TV / Re: Your favorite genre of music and song
« on: November 05, 2013, 01:31:26 PM »
best 1000 songs of all time:   https://www.swr.de/-/id=12287044/property=download/nid=446760/whxoes/index.pdf

i would change the positions maybe a bit, but in my opinion, this list includes all greatest songs ever made. (only one missing is in the summertime by mungo jerry)       enjoy! :BloodTrail:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Mod Talk
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:21:37 AM »
Then tell me the difference between giving it to people per Sykpe and uploading it here.

For the most part, you would trust the people on skype to not share it, and if it's here, it's public, which they obviously do not want.

But if you're willling to give people the games over Skype the result is same, you shared the game with other people, these people now have the game no matter if they downloaded it from here or were given it to over Skype. Also if you'd be willing to upload it here in general it doesn't have a point to stop him from, because he would neither give the game only to his closest friends nor would he forbid people to share it with others.

result can  be same but in my opinion, posting on the forum is kind of rude. i think it has a different effect for the original makers whether you send it to some guys over skype or whether you post it on a forum, though the result might be the same.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10