Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ColdWarrior

Pages: [1]
Off Topic / Re: In this thread every post must have a picture
« on: May 18, 2017, 11:09:40 AM »
Roman kid (did this a while ago, forgot about how great this is)(joke is quite specific)
(click to show/hide)

Meet and Greet! / Re: yoyo Macler is here
« on: May 18, 2017, 11:03:36 AM »
'sup

Video Games / Re: Most addicting game
« on: April 08, 2017, 05:48:12 AM »
I surprised that no one even mentioned Terraria. If building houses wasn't mandatory, i could go on and on with it.
Also Alien Shooter 2, Nox, HoMM, Heavy Metal is fun, too, and good old school RPGs like Sacred.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: April 07, 2017, 12:20:02 PM »
Finally.
(click to show/hide)

Boss took me about 8h... can't tell exactly. Learning avoidance was quite frustrating, but i glad that i didn't quit completely. Now onto stage 5, hopefully it's gonna be fun

Meet and Greet! / Hello IWannaCommunity
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:08:56 PM »
Hi, i am ColdWarrior (as you probably see), but you can just simply call me Nick.
I am not a complete newbie, actually following this community for quite a while, but never really joined it.
But now i'm going deeply into fangames, so it's perfect time to show up and become a part of a big, lovely family. In this moment i looking forward just to play and discuss fangames, but we will see what future holds. Also, don't be surprised to see me on streams, i watched them a lot just wasn't registered on Twitch. I hope i didn't disappointed anyone with my reveal, really didn't use to such messages. Anyway, i glad to be here.

Pages: [1]